• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Excited to be a member

3 minutes ago, True Grich said:

So... if you've been reading this board since 2005 - what made you decide to jump into posting now? 

I always wanted to be a member and post. You cannot post without being a member. In 2005 or 2006.... I cannot 100% remember the exact year.... I sent 2 emails to join and never heard back. 

Recently I tried again and tried to sign up and never heard back..... I have a comcast email.... if you know comcast sometimes it blocks emails? I do not know if that was what happened here. The difference this time around is I tried a 2nd email account I have and it worked!

I have been a fan of the Angels ever since I can remember. I was born in 1973 & started following baseball around 1981 or 1982? 

1986 is a very painful year for me and might have even developed some bad mental habits from the Angels losing that year being only one pitch away. 

In 2002 I was so paranoid and phobic and felt like I was jinking the team that i could not watch the games live. But when they won I cried & laughed just like all Angel fans. 

You can guess from my avatar that Ken Griffey jr. is my favorite player.... I root for Griffey.... but not the Mariners.

My favorite Angel player used to be Peter Bourjos because of the way he played the game & hustled. Shohei is probably my favorite now? I really do not play favorites.... I just want the team to win.

I am very happy to be a member and will try my best to be a good member and not spoil it for other members. I understand message boards can get heated so I will try to emulate someone like Fletcher and just walk away & not ruin other people's good times. If they want to laugh at my expense.... I am okay with that.

7 hours ago, Griffey's Corner said:

Dipoto is a piece of garbage as a GM. 

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseball/professional/bernie-grichuk-s-improvement-is-dramatic/article_e288e62f-bc05-5607-99a7-264e457aa31c.html

Read the link for anyone who does not believe that he actually traded are #1 draft pick straight across for Salas.... and took on salary to boot.  Freese & Bourjos had nothing to do with it. Dipoto is a total moron. The only good thing about Dipoto as a Gm is he is now wrecking the Mariners.

Not arguing that Dipoto isn't a moron, but Grichuk's OPS this season is lower than Calhoun's.

3 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I don't know why but I have a funny feeling this guy is Lifetime and he's really putting a lot of effort into getting back in here..

im watching you GIF

If it makes you feel better you can google my name. Ted Leland. I am a real estate broker living in Olympia, WA. My google business page has the same photo.

53 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

If it makes you feel better you can google my name. Ted Leland. I am a real estate broker living in Olympia, WA. My google business page has the same photo.

Googling people I meet on message boards rarely makes me feel better

5 hours ago, True Grich said:

So... if you've been reading this board since 2005 - what made you decide to jump into posting now? 

I did something similar. Didn't work as many hours back then so attended more games with friends. Now that 40 hours a week has turned into 55-60, find that I can work some of that at home with the game on and get some of the camaradie I'd get from going to the games here instead. So in a weird way, being busier made me become more likely to post. Have read always, just didn't contribute (if you can call my snark a contribution).