• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rumor Central: Angels preferred destination for Mike Moustakas?

Deek

19 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

It all depends on the price, if it's 5/85 simplify no, but if it's drops to 4/55 Than maybe. we just have to see and wait things out for now.

Doubt he would take 4/55....Boras would wait as long as he could, hope somebody jumps in late and overpays....that's his thing...

Well if Mike Moustakas wants to play for the Angels, he will have to take what the Angels offer him and have the balls and tell Boras that he is taking what the Angels offer as he wants to play for them. If he doesn't want what the Angels offer, then he doesn't care about playing for the Angels like he is saying. I would go at the most 3 years, maybe a team option for the fourth year. If Moustakas plays like crap, just let him go after the third year is up.

13 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I really can never understand why I should care, at all, if somebody who makes more money than me gets a bigger tax break.  They pay way more than I do either way, and it's not my money, it's theirs.

I’m way more bothered by the large percentage of workers that pay zero.  

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m way more bothered by the large percentage of workers that pay zero.  

Agree.  I'm not sure it is healthy to have so many people paying nothing and politically capable of continuing to vote themselves access to other people's money.  Imagine three people out to dinner and two people vote to have the third guy pick up the entire check.

That's messed up.  And yet we are getting very close to that now. . .where the top 1/3 (like the one guy at dinner paying for the other two) pay almost all of the taxes.

I have literally zero interest in making rich people pay more.  It's just not my money.

OK in baseball terms:  I'm not sure it would be healthy to have so many baseball teams paying nothing in payroll and capable of continuing to vote themselves access to other teams salary money.  Imagine three people out to dinner and two people vote to have the third guy pick up the entire check.

That would be messed up.  I hope baseball never gets close to that. . .where the top 1/3 teams (like the one guy at dinner paying for the other two) pay almost all of the salaries for all the teams.

I would have literally zero interest in making the big market teams pay more.  It's just not my money.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:09 PM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

5/85. Sign me up. I’m sick of hesitation. Moose will be the best 3B we’ve had since Glaus. We hesitated on Beltre and that back fired. $85 mil isn’t going to cripple us and it gives us a legit 3B and LH bat. 

Yeah, but Beltre is black.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:09 PM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

5/85. Sign me up. I’m sick of hesitation. Moose will be the best 3B we’ve had since Glaus. We hesitated on Beltre and that back fired. $85 mil isn’t going to cripple us and it gives us a legit 3B and LH bat. 

If Moose is using the same "doctor" and getting the same "supplements" as Beltre, I say sign him up!

20 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Mental trap my friend.

Do the 10% most muscular at the gym "control" too much of the gym's muscle preventing the less muscular from building their own muscle?

When you figure out that how buff some guy at your gym is has nothing to do with how much muscle is available to you, then you will get out of the mental trap.

You used a tense of muscle 4xs in one sentence!