• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New Senate Tax Plan

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They are owned by WalMart. It makes them competition with themselves in some markets. We have s Costco, Sam's Club and Walmart all off the same street within two blocks of each other. I expect eventually, if they aren't already on the list, the Sam's Club will close.

That has nothing to do with corporate tax breaks, it's about over saturation of the market.

*Just checked the list and the San Dimas/Glendora store survived the cut. 

Check out CNBlargC with the commonly known info drop.

15 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

f*ck taxes.

Right on man.  Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to live out here, based on how expensive property is, all the taxes, etc.  But then I see how the rest of the country is getting hammered by snow and blizzards, and how it's a balmy 75 degrees out here, and then I'm like.. "oh yeah," haha.

I drove with my wife with the top down on the SLK and had lunch on a patio. It was perfect outside and we discussed me creating a corporation to install an edit system at home and write it all off. So I guess I should hold the receipt because it was a business lunch.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I drove with my wife with the top down on the SLK and had lunch on a patio. It was perfect outside and we discussed me creating a corporation to install an edit system at home and write it all off. So I guess I should hold the receipt because it was a business lunch.

I would say so!

6 hours ago, Tank said:

rico, is that out of the ordinary? or is it coincidental? was it caused by the new tax policy or is it just a facebook meme?

Well it's a Facebook meme, but the job losses are real.  Now I wouldn't say these losses are because of the new tax policy, but the new tax policy didn't save them either.  Just because you give corporations tax cuts doesn't mean they will create more jobs.

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Well it's a Facebook meme, but the job losses are real.  Now I wouldn't say these losses are because of the new tax policy, but the new tax policy didn't save them either.  Just because you give corporations tax cuts doesn't mean they will create more jobs.

The real way to win, asides from having your own business, is to just keep investing in the stock market for now.  I'm guessing record highs will keep occurring for a bit, as businesses pass on their tax savings to shareholders (not employees).

16 hours ago, Rico said:

Tax cuts aren't always going to save poor business decisions.

These tax cuts are a big beautiful thing for the country.

11 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’ve heard that 60 Sams Clubs are closing however they are opening 200 WallMart Neighborhood Markets.  Did I hear it wrong?

Not this one:

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Walmart-plans-to-close-Roanoke-Neighborhood-Market-store-this-month-468167693.html

All that will be left of it will be a sign that says "CROATOAN."