• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New Senate Tax Plan

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Those lulu rou broads are gonna crush

haha, that shit annoys the fuck outta me.  Buy some cheap ass wacky pants for 3x what they are worth!

One calculator says I will get $5.5k back and another says 6.1%, not sure why they are so far off but 6.1% sounds a lot nicer.

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Has anybody figured out how much they're going to be saving/getting back with this new plan?

no, but i'll talk to my brother about as he's an accountant and does my taxes every year.

i've heard several conflicting statements so i'm not really sure what to expect for me and my wife. i'm certainly hoping for a tax cut but have no idea if it will actually happen.

3 hours ago, nate said:

9% after tax income.

Edit: according to this it is more like 6%.  http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/politics/calculate-americans-taxes-senate-reform-bill/index.html

these are my results:

In 2018, your taxes will go down and your after-tax income will go up 3.6%.
Looking to 2027, your taxes will go up, pushing your after-tax income down 0.2%.

I don't think they can use whatever loophole they are using to get the bill passed if they made the cuts permanent.

That said, the corporate cuts are permanent.  The real estate holdings cut is BS though, takes money out of the market.  The top 1% already hold 40% of the wealth in the country, that number is certain to increase with this bill.

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-look-at-some-winners-and-losers-under-the-gop-tax-plan/ar-BBH3HCZ?li=BBnb7Kz

Here is a great example of media bias.  This is an AP article, the essence of what is supposed to be fact base.

Do you see the bias in this?

Why is it bias if it is reality? This tax bill/heist is a huge boon to the rich. Documenting that is not bias.

A number of folks in the middle get some advantages for a few years...but guess whose tax cuts expire and whose don't?

And things like cutting the individual mandate will have a huge impact on the insurance market and are projected to result in significant cost increases. At this point FS should change the title of his thread to Trumpcare Horror thread...because his insurance is going to skyrocket next year.