• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Anti-Harper Thread

m0nkey

No Harper Hate from me....Dude is 24 and he busts his ass.

But if you love watching Old man River bat clean up only to meekly ground out...you enjoy yourself.

Passion & Hustle offsets any hair flip of arguing a bad strike call (it was friggin' low)

Harper totally gets away with it with me. I am fully entertained watching him and I have a massive amount of respect for his game.  I pull for him to be great.

I respect Trout's calm and mature approach.  And I respect Harper's attitude approach.

Each approach "works" for each player.  I don't have to pick one to like and hate the other.

Harper is awesome and I would love to have him on the Angels.

Harper is one reason I pull for the Nationals.  He is a beast.

meh, being ejected for arguing balls and strikes isn't the reason why people don't care for Harper. 

nobody has stated he isn't a great hitter or that he doesn't hustle and play hard.

but if you have a superiority complex and need to announce how he busts his ass every night, have at it.

10 hours ago, OregonLAA said:

The worst part of that video is the announcers 

The Nationals announcers give you the distinct impression that they were broadcasting small-town high school football games on a 250w radio station up until last week.   Sad part is, they've actually gotten better since the beginning ...

Yes, he's a bit of a jerk - but would love to have him on my team all day, every day - except probably not at the free agent dollars he's gonna get.  

49 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What about his attitude do you love? Making an ass of himself on a regular basis? Being arrogant?

He's been touted as the next greatest thing since he was like what? 16?

To live up to that can of hype says a lot about his mental toughness. Harper is great and he knows it, he has a swagger to him that I like.

Trout goes about his business one way, Harper does his, his way. Both work for each guy. 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

meh, being ejected for arguing balls and strikes isn't the reason why people don't care for Harper. 

nobody has stated he isn't a great hitter or that he doesn't hustle and play hard.

but if you have a superiority complex and need to announce how he busts his ass every night, have at it.

^