• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

37 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Republicans held that district for 26 straight years before Hill won it.  I wouldn’t read too much into it. 

For the first time since 1998 a Congressional district in CA is flipping from Blue to Red!

Americans are rejecting the lefts failed policies. Republicans will take back the House.

We kept the WI seat in the house tonight as well. 

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

For the first time since 1998 a Congressional district in CA is flipping from Blue to Red!

Americans are rejecting the lefts failed policies. Republicans will take back the House.

We kept the WI seat in the house tonight as well. 

Um, what? You seem to have your facts confused here. Republicans held that district since 1993 before Katie Hill won.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I had no idea there were elections today, but . . . 

Happy Birthday, Stevie Wonder!

Neither did I. I'm guessing they were special elections for vacated seats, that will be voted on again in 6 months.

25 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

She was having an affair with a staffer.  That isn’t ok.

Meh, it was consensual. Probably worth a censure at best. Maybe remove her from some of the committees she was on.  

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Meh, it was consensual. 

Still not a good thing when one is in a position of power.

17 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Probably worth a censure at best. Maybe remove her from some of the committees she was on.  

Was either of those things done?

49 minutes ago, calscuf said:

It’s from an old George Lopez stand up bit.  Thanks TORS, now everyone knows I rip my racism off.

If there was ever an unfunny comedian, it would be George Lopez. He’s like a mime without a fake window.