• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

I think it's mostly dumbshit like people set to leave or petty shit. Although, I did have a convo recently with some people that OC let out a pedophile, but the guy was incarcerated as a mental patient, which meant he didn't have to register as a sex offender. People got so outraged and petitioned to where it worked and he now has to. Kind of wild.

Stories like this have started to emerge. 

On 8/5/2020 at 4:59 PM, Brandon said:

I'm in this group.

I've been looking at homes in a few different areas for the past few weeks. I'm tired of the bullshit here and when I started going to KC pretty often since my dads death, you see way better people, communities, and lifestyles than what we have here in CA. Fuck paying what we pay in taxes, dumb bankrupt government, and our moron government.

Mainly looking for homes in states with no income tax.

Found some nice homes in Austin, TX but was told by friends it's CA East and the traffic is horrible. They positioned me to Dallas. One that will catch everyone by surprise is I have been spending a ton of time looking at homes in Tennessee....started in Memphis, but now focusing on Nashville. This is starting to be a big interest than speculation. And third is Vegas...I like the Henderson area and playing cards, but the heat might destroy me, plus I've been there too many times for it to be new and exciting.

I've been looking at Knoxville TN for years. I've got a lot of family that live there and they love it. Plus, I shit you not this guy is the Mayor of Knox County.

Tenn. Mayor Glenn Jacobs (WWE's Kane) Votes Against Wearing Masks

13 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I've been looking at Knoxville TN for years. I've got a lot of family that live there and they love it. Plus, I shit you not this guy is the Mayor of Knox County.

Tenn. Mayor Glenn Jacobs (WWE's Kane) Votes Against Wearing Masks

Counties have mayors in Tennessee? 

On 8/6/2020 at 6:45 PM, Brandon said:

Or go fuck yourself.

Some of us want to leave because we don't want to live next to faggots, pay high taxes, ridiculous gas prices, property values, an over abundance of people and traffic, and a state that calls their vote for Hillary Clinton after only 5% of the votes are tallied.

I used those same words when I left 20 years ago. 

On 8/6/2020 at 4:17 PM, Redondo said:

Nearly 18,000 California inmates could be released early due to coronavirus

Just what you need over there, more crooks running around.

I grew up in SoCal and loved it there. I won't go back now except to visit. Really gone down the drain.

Thought this was funny.

f7cf7fcf566e45f5282b9a1db42ea4e9314abeaf

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Looks like Christmas is coming early for me! Time to stock up! @Jason

acb.jpg

This is a positive sign and great news.I bet that c*nt Becerra and his DOJ request and en banc hearing to appeal it to the entire 10 judge panel of the court. 

Edited by Jason

58 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Man your guys’ dicks just took a serious hit.

I had a Glock stolen 30 years ago and it was finally returned after it was recovered from some jackass arrested for breaking parole. It was in really sad shape, the sights busted, lots of scratches, there was rust on all of the metal parts. But the DOJ and the City of Montebello returned it with it's 17 round magazine in place. I dropped it off at a gunsmith and now it looks good as new. The only downside is it has been fired and ballistics recorded in the FBI database so any slugs that show up in corpses better back date from me getting it out of lock up. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is a positive sign and great news. It I bet that c*nt Becerra and his DOJ request and en banc hearing to appeal it to the entire 10 judge panel of the court. 

Good luck finding any since there has been such a run on guns that most stores are sold out. I had a friend ask for me to send him a spare .380 clip. He lives in Utah and it has been gun run crazy and the purchasing laws are very lax. They have the equivilant of a pennysaver for private gun sales and even it has very little to offer.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Good luck finding any since there has been such a run on guns that most stores are sold out. I had a friend ask for me to send him a spare .380 clip. He lives in Utah and it has been gun run crazy and the purchasing laws are very lax. They have the equivilant of a pennysaver for private gun sales and even it has very little to offer.

I bought a new pistol in April just before the made rush on them hit. The only thing on the shelves now are $1,500 1911s and revolvers 

Yeah, I'm good on what I own. I don't even go shooting anymore even though with lockdowns I have time. The issue really is ammunition since I don't reload except for one rifle caliber. My brother just hauled all of my fathers guns back to Arizona where none are banned. I hope he brought my spare 17 round clip I bought but left up there the last time I was there. Crap, I should have remembered to ask him to bring it last weekend when he was here.

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, I'm good on what I own. I don't even go shooting anymore even though with lockdowns I have time. The issue really is ammunition since I don't reload except for one rifle caliber. My brother just hauled all of my fathers guns back to Arizona where none are banned. I hope he brought my spare 17 round clip I bought but left up there the last time I was there. Crap, I should have remembered to ask him to bring it last weekend when he was here.

I carry a firearm so I get range time in at least twice a week but yeah, ammo is scarce so the amount i shoot each session as decreased. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I had a Glock stolen 30 years ago and it was finally returned after it was recovered from some jackass arrested for breaking parole. It was in really sad shape, the sights busted, lots of scratches, there was rust on all of the metal parts. But the DOJ and the City of Montebello returned it with it's 17 round magazine in place. I dropped it off at a gunsmith and now it looks good as new. 

i hope Glocks aren't british-made . . .