• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Really is sad how liberalism has completely destroyed a once great state. When I say liberals, I am including the limp dick reps that did their fair share of damage. From education to fire prevention strategy, it has become a total shit show. I have lived in 7 states and 4 countries and never have I seen so much human shit in the streets. I have never had to avoid human feces in any street in America outside of Cali. We go back and forth on politics in here but it is mind boggling how so many libs can’t see the shit of s state they call home. The state has the potential to be so much more. Everything libs want for America has pretty much been done in Cali. The results are high taxes and energy costs. Blackouts, wildfires, and billions spent on illegals. With just a tad of common sense, all of California could look like Santa Barbara or Montecito. The quality of life could be unparalleled to any other place on earth. 

32 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Yup ... got in under the wire (15 years ago last month)

Glad that so many here are waking up to the need to get the hell out of there!

Aren't your in the Boulder area? That's the most liberal part of the state. Also CO has been blue for awhile hasn't it?

7 hours ago, Spirit said:

Yup ... got in under the wire (15 years ago last month)

Glad that so many here are waking up to the need to get the hell out of there!

when i retire in a few years, i'm going to claim we're cousins and move into your neighborhood.

Just now, Redondo said:

This is absolutely bizarre.

How can someone even think this is OK?

So busy trying to please everyone they ran out of common sense. If they had any in the first place.

In lgbt world, this is genetic and not a sickness. The end result is pedos have to be accepted because it is out of their control. I view it as sin. Also, these libs want to charge non mask wearers for covid violations while reducing the penalty for intentional aids spreading. 

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Aren't your in the Boulder area? That's the most liberal part of the state. Also CO has been blue for awhile hasn't it?

I'm about 20-30 minutes north of Boulder.  It's a much more purple area.  I would say, generally speaking, the state tends to lean blue these days (thanks to so many transplants), but it's still a bit purple-ish.  Dem Governor, one Dem and one Repub Senator, four Dem congresspeople and three Repubs. 

Gender reveal party sparked wildfire now burning 7,000 acres in California

A smoke generating pyrotechnic device used at a gender-reveal party ignited one of the 23 major fires burning in California, fire officials announced on Sunday evening.

The El Dorado Fire, currently burning near Oak Glen in San Bernardino County, has forced the evacuations of 3,000 residents, according to CBS LA. It has already scorched more than 7,000 acres and is only five percent contained.

"CAL FIRE reminds the public that with the dry conditions and critical fire weather, it doesn't take much to start a wildfire," a Cal Fire San Bernardino Unit statement said. "Those responsible for starting fires due to negligence or illegal activity can be held financially and criminally responsible."

The fire started at 10:23 a.m. on Sept. 5, in the El Dorado Ranch Park in Yucaipa, located about 75 miles east of Los Angeles, the statement added. It continues to burn on the north slope towards the communities of Mountain Home Village and Forest Falls, reports said.

“It burned in four different directions since we’ve been here. It was pushing to the east, then to the north, and then big westwardly wind shift, and (Sunday) it moved to the south. The wind has been pretty dramatically inconsistent,” said Ben Holmes, a U.S. Forest Service senior firefighter on the Arroyo Grande Hotshots team, according to the station.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

A smoke generating pyrotechnic device used at a gender-reveal party ignited one of the 23 major fires burning in California, fire officials announced on Sunday evening.

The El Dorado Fire, currently burning near Oak Glen in San Bernardino County, has forced the evacuations of 3,000 residents, according to CBS LA. It has already scorched more than 7,000 acres and is only five percent contained.

"CAL FIRE reminds the public that with the dry conditions and critical fire weather, it doesn't take much to start a wildfire," a Cal Fire San Bernardino Unit statement said. "Those responsible for starting fires due to negligence or illegal activity can be held financially and criminally responsible."

The fire started at 10:23 a.m. on Sept. 5, in the El Dorado Ranch Park in Yucaipa, located about 75 miles east of Los Angeles, the statement added. It continues to burn on the north slope towards the communities of Mountain Home Village and Forest Falls, reports said.

“It burned in four different directions since we’ve been here. It was pushing to the east, then to the north, and then big westwardly wind shift, and (Sunday) it moved to the south. The wind has been pretty dramatically inconsistent,” said Ben Holmes, a U.S. Forest Service senior firefighter on the Arroyo Grande Hotshots team, according to the station.

Gender reveal parties are done by selfish people. Your friends and family don’t give a shit about your baby’s gender. The only thing they care about is the baby’s health and your happiness. These attention starved morons got that extra attention now. Idiots 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Gender reveal parties are done by selfish people. Your friends and family don’t give a shit about your baby’s gender. The only thing they care about is the baby’s health and your happiness. These attention starved morons got that extra attention now. Idiots 

I never understood the reason to have these besides "Look at Me" type people.

Which social media has promoted.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Did you guys even read the article? He’s pushing this because judges have the discretion to put someone on the sex offender registry or not if it’s male/female and vaginal sex, but oral and anal gets you automatically on the registry. Because dudes can only stick it in each other’s mouths or buttholes if they choose to hump each other, he is arguing it’s discrimination against homos.  

You can argue they need to remove the exception for nailing teen girls, but it’s tough to call gays perverts here when the law already is more lenient on straight people being deviant.

I did.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

14 minutes ago, calscuf said:

“State Rep. Lorena Gonzalez, a Democrat, said, "I cannot in my mind as a mother understand how sex between a 24-year-old and a 14-year-old could ever be consensual, how it could ever not be a registrable offense.’

Gonzalez, whose first child was born when she was fifteen and whose husband is ten years her senior, declined to comment on her situation: ‘That’s beside the point.’”

Interesting.

Straight hypocrite.

I agree on her position, but with her background she should have held back on the comment.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Did you guys even read the article? He’s pushing this because judges have the discretion to put someone on the sex offender registry or not if it’s male/female and vaginal sex, but oral and anal gets you automatically on the registry. Because dudes can only stick it in each other’s mouths or buttholes if they choose to hump each other, he is arguing it’s discrimination against homos.  

You can argue they need to remove the exception for nailing teen girls, but it’s tough to call gays perverts here when the law already is more lenient on straight people being deviant.

As The aw legal expert, I agree we could have just removed the exception for girls. If the Dems argument was solely equality, it wouldn’t be so bad. However, throw in the hiv law with sb 384 and it is very apparent equality is not the sole issue. These lawmakers are looking for ways to soften the punishment for acts with children. 

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

“State Rep. Lorena Gonzalez, a Democrat, said, "I cannot in my mind as a mother understand how sex between a 24-year-old and a 14-year-old could ever be consensual, how it could ever not be a registrable offense.’

Gonzalez, whose first child was born when she was fifteen and whose husband is ten years her senior, declined to comment on her situation: ‘That’s beside the point.’”

Interesting.

Is her husband the baby's father though?

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

23 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Since I made up the second part of the quote, you apparently didn’t read too thoroughly.  

Then again, since most latinas get knocked up in their mid-teens by dudes in their twenties, nobody can blame you for assuming it was the truth.  Hell, maybe it is.

Ha, I took you at your word.

Figured you had more info than the article. 

Lol, I should have known better.