• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

On 5/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, Tank said:

what 62 different things went wrong this time?

On 5/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, gotbeer said:

The better question is did the tow truck driver socially distance on the ride home.

That was last week. And Yes, I had to get my wife to take me home, the tow truck driver doesn't allow passengers. 

This week has been great. I drove all the way up to the Crystal Lake cafe which is about 5,200 feet above sea level. The Spitfire drove beautifully. 

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

And Larry, you’re almost becoming a meme yourself.  You’re so angry you remind me of the brooding Mexican dude that parked his truck on the railroad tracks years ago because some chola wouldn’t nail him.  Then, as the train approached, he bailed out the truck and let 20 people on the train die.  Viva Latino pasión!

Oh man I forgot about that. I don’t think I’m that angry although if my dinner is cold my wife knows she better hide somewhere. 

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Were you wearing that t shirt with the soy breakfast sausage on it you got in that store giveaway again?

of course not, and don't be ridiculous.

i was wearing the shorts that say "Powered by Soy" across the butt. it's the vegetarian equivalent of "Juicy."

First drive-thru food pantry opens up in San Francisco amid the coronavirus pandemic

The first drive-thru food pantry opened up in San Francisco on Friday, serving those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic without requiring people to leave their vehicles.

At least 65 volunteers wearing protective masks loaded up roughly 900 cars with fresh produce and shelf-stable items at the new pop-up pantry, located in the parking lot of the San Francisco Giants' Oracle Park.

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Drinking outside might be the best thing to come out of this China flu overreaction. I hope it’s permanent. I’m enjoying to-go drinks as well. I feel like I have the freedom of Arizona but I’m within sight of our beautiful Pacific Ocean. Thanks Gavin! 

Growler fills have been around long before The Virus. So were patios. 

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Drinking outside might be the best thing to come out of this China flu overreaction. I hope it’s permanent. I’m enjoying to-go drinks as well. I feel like I have the freedom of Arizona but I’m within sight of our beautiful Pacific Ocean. Thanks Gavin! 

But but.  Drunk driving.  And lives.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats awesome. Especially since he just said first responders will be the first cut in the budget...

he's an idiot. this is such a bogus thing to say publicly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 11:42 PM, calscuf said:

The white trash that can’t stop itself from going to the beach because it’s either too stupid to understand science or because it feels good to feel like they have some control in their pathetic lives... that white trash, I hope it’s grandma dies of Covid instead of lung cancer.  

And I hope the Indian doctor who was there when grandma dies asks them if they’ve been in a large group lately and then they say “walking the crowded sidewalks of HB” or “fighting tyranny while enjoying a smoothie”... that Indian doctor, I hope he tells then they killed grandma.

And then I hope that Indian doctor, same one from above, looks at them and tells them that with those tattoos they’ll never make more than $30K/year, unless your whore looking girlfriend does onlyfans 24/7 with no sleep and then the white trash, same ones as above, tells that dot-headed motherfucker that ain’t no big deal if Crystal does onlyfans 24/7 cause she’s up all night tweaking anyways on most nights and this will just give her something to do.

Anyways, I hope that happens. 

Now do the "protesters" and COVID

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

from the article:

"Like the segregationists of the past, these supporters are openly and defiantly seeking to use state-sanctioned discrimination to advance a cause they see as noble. For white segregationists of the past, that cause was protecting the white race from mingling with other races and maintaining a firm grip on power in the South.

For social justice advocates today, discrimination is a tool to advance the interests of non-whites, particularly in the university system, where applicants of certain races would be legally permitted to be given preferences.

There are serious problems with this approach, however."

oh boy. this isn't going to be a good thing.

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

“Unless they are committing crimes or endangering police officers, then please don’t judge them by the content of their character and only judge them innocent because of the color of their skin.  And then, if they choose riot and loot, I implore you, citizens of the race of human beings, also please do not judge them for that either.”

MLK, 6/27/2020

Because they are all good boys and girls.

- Mom