• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Your rights end when you infect another person. Fuckface.

Moi a fuckface? Enjoy living in the basement the rest of your life doomer. The stats are in. The curve is flatter than an Asian tranny here in OC. Let the young and healthy mingle so we can get heard immunity. The older people with pre-existing conditions can stay inside to avoid others. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Moi a fuckface? Enjoy living in the basement the rest of your life doomer. The stats are in. The curve is flatter than an Asian tranny here in OC. Let the young and healthy mingle so we can get heard immunity. The older people with pre-existing conditions can stay inside to avoid others. 

Lol @ "doomer". Is that the hot new term to own the libs? 

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The interesting thing about the lockdown is we are witnessing a paradox live. The lockdown saved lives and reduced the spread of the disease, but because the disease hasn't spread and more people haven't died, dumbasses say the lockdown was not necessary.

Essentially, people with brains have to just accept that the decision and sacrifices will be thankless, to some extent, as patriots and "rambo cosplayers" (thanks @red321!) lack the ability to comprehend why there were less deaths and less spread.  Oh well.

The only reason for the shutdown was to flatten the curve. Hospitals are empty. https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/4526020-coronavirus-fears-leave-hospitals-empty-healthcare-workers-worried/

Shutting down OC beaches is a mere political stunt by our asshole governor. Keeping healthy people from mingling is asinine. You cannot prevent the spread of this virus you can only slow it down. 

Just now, calscuf said:

Are you trying to prove my point for me? Thanks Larry!

If your point is that we are ruining our future by shutting down the economy and keeping people isolated for a prolonged period of time, then yes.

Just now, calscuf said:

My point is we had to do it and dumb fucks can't see it was necessary because it worked.  

And we aren't ruining shit. Wait a  few weeks and shit will open up and the economy will recover. Yes, a few people who don't believe the moon landing was real will lose their home, and that is funny, but for the most part, shit will return to normal. 

That is unless cases spike because dumb fucks can't stay home for a few more weeks.  Then we will all be stuck at home for a hell of a lot longer.

The cases are going to spike no matter when we re-open. Now is the time for CA to open up because the case numbers are low as fuck. We can't have the government keep writing checks for people to stay home. Businesses need to open. 

27 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The interesting thing about the lockdown is we are witnessing a paradox live. The lockdown saved lives and reduced the spread of the disease, but because the disease hasn't spread and more people haven't died, dumbasses say the lockdown was not necessary.

Essentially, people with brains have to just accept that the decision and sacrifices will be thankless, to some extent, as patriots and "rambo cosplayers" (thanks @red321!) lack the ability to comprehend why there were less deaths and less spread.  Oh well.

Stupid shortsighted view.  

3% of Southern California has gotten the Rona.  That means we are 57% below herd immunity.  

The Rona is not going to go away.  No matter how much we "flatten" the curve according to the stupid.  It is not going away worldwide, or even within the states.  Chances are, we won't have a vaccine, and even if we do, it might not be for the current strain.  Come this Fall, it will come back in full force.  Because the stupid has forced everyone to hide, we'll get the Rona for an entire season, instead of just the tail end.  

So instead of getting the healthy all infected and getting herd immunity, let's destroy the economy, and put a bandaid on, and let's rinse and repeat again in the fall.  

Morons.  

from my college buddy who does a lot of travel in asia:

Description of Quarantine in South Korea:

You have to download one app that tracks you. Twice a day you have to take your temperature. It reminds you if you don't. You will get called twice a day to check on you. If they catch you leaving, which they will, you will be deported! One day in you will receive a package with survival items...masks, thermometers, disinfectants and paperwork. Within a few more days you will receive a big box containing easy to cook food. All at no cost. At midnight on the 17th day you are released. You can delete the app and go about your business.

our dear friend brian ilten said on facebook something was going to happen in sacramento at noon today.

the governor is giving his update right now. i hope brian meant some kind of protest at the capitol.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

You have to download one app that tracks you. Twice a day you have to take your temperature. It reminds you if you don't. You will get called twice a day to check on you. If they catch you leaving, which they will, you will be deported! One day in you will receive a package with survival items...masks, thermometers, disinfectants and paperwork. Within a few more days you will receive a big box containing easy to cook food. All at no cost. At midnight on the 17th day you are released. You can delete the app and go about your business.

Lol @ people whining that they can't go to the beach

1 hour ago, Tank said:

How funny would it be if it was to Mexico? 

We should be filling the hospitals to near 'capacity'... There is no fully opening until we reach heard immunity or there is a vaccine. 

The point of flattening the curve is not to reduce the number of people infected, but to slow the rate of transmission in order to prevent shortages on vital resources (PPE, ventilators, hospital beds, doctors etc). If people aren't getting sick then we are simply putting everything on pause.

We can stay on lock down until everyone gets the vaccine, but I didn't think that was the plan... If hospitals aren't anywhere near capacity then we should be loosening restrictions now. 

I haven't seen any data on hospital capacity, or resource availability, except seeing Newsom's tweet about shipping ventilators to NY cuz we didn't need them apparently, so I don't know if this is the case. The people out on the internet would lead me to believe it is true, and assuming the government has this data it would seem that the plan has shifted from 'flattening the curve' to 'minimizing total infections' which is something I don't the people have been sold on, nor does it seem sustainable.

Someone tell me where Im wrong.