• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

34 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

You’re move Newsome 😂 

26D5103B-1C85-486D-BC0B-094B9DF8CC04.png

I doubt any state governor regardless of their party affiliation is happy about their unemployment numbers. Why don't you pricks stop treating this is like some fucking game? I'm sure you can survive not going to the beach for a couple months if it helps us get past this shit.

You don't get it. This is about Freedom. The rights of every human being.

If it's such a big deal, just stay at home. It's not like you would ever have to go out for meds or food or whatever, and you certainly don't have to work so just stay inside 24/7 while everyone else enjoys their freedom. If they get infected, so what? You're in your home in lockdown 24/7 and never have to leave or go to the grocery store or anything. And your loved ones can stay home 24/7 too because they don't need to ever go out to get supplies or food or medication so they aren't in any danger. You have the right to shelter in place but everyone else has the right to do whatever they want. 

And you also don't understand how this affects the economy. More people at the beach = more people shopping at the stores nearby that are not closed. Gotta get those board shorts if you're going to spend a day at the beach. 

It's just tyrannical to expect people to not go to the beach. They have the right to do whatever they want, just as you have the right to stay at home playing Xbox. People can get weird, go out and swing their fists around. That's their right. And if they are out swinging their fists around and they hit another person in the face, no big deal it was their right to go out and do that. No harm no foul. 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

You’re move Newsome 😂 

26D5103B-1C85-486D-BC0B-094B9DF8CC04.png

You think when Newsom took office he was hoping for some Chinese virus to come along so he can finally fulfill his life long dream of massive unemployment, and closing down the beaches? Fuck off with the "your move Newsom."

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

You think when Newsom took office he was hoping for some Chinese virus to come along so he can finally fulfill his life long dream of massive unemployment, and closing down the beaches? Fuck off with the "your move Newsom."

Sir, do you know how mad you were going?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Sir, do you know how mad you were going?

Yes. And for the over under I'm on 5. Ignoring the misspellings, his "your move Newsom" pisses me off. I'm sure @Kevinb had some big luau planned in HB this weekend, but that damn Newsom ruined everything.

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes. And for the over under I'm on 5. Ignoring the misspellings, his "your move Newsom" pisses me off. I'm sure @Kevinb had some big luau planned in HB this weekend, but that damn Newsom ruined everything.

Damn tagged 3 separate times. I don’t plan on going to the beach. I’m still doing the quarantine thing. But I find it interesting he singled OC out. I do find it funny OC is basically giving the finger to Newsome. Time will tell if it will be good or bad. But I do think it’s time to start slowly opening things up. And see what happens. Can’t wait till the virus is zero. People aren’t going to stand for a 7 month stay at home or else protocol. Especially when prisons are letting criminals out but arresting people for not social distancing. Seems strange. We are definitely living in a weird time. 

4 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

But I find it interesting he singled OC out. I do find it funny OC is basically giving the finger to Newsome. 

Because the other counties beaches were already closed. Maybe OC should focus less on giving a finger to Newsom, and reserve that energy to working together to get us out of this as soon as possible.

And please, if you are going to talk shit on him, at least take the time to spell his name correctly.

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Because the other counties beaches were already closed. Maybe OC should focus less on giving a finger to Newsom, and reserve that energy to working together to get us out of this as soon as possible.

And please, if you are going to talk shit on him, at least take the time to spell his name correctly.

Where did I talk shit on him? Where in anywhere did I say anything detrimental or mean to Gavin Newsom? Also OC has been very good the curve has definitely flattened in OC but that might not agree with your anger. I don’t understand why you think I talked shit or where I did? Also Oh my goodness I accidentally added an e to the end of his last name. You’re clearly offended.  

as i go the store here and there, i haven't seen a lot of emptiness on the streets. plenty of cars are out and about and there's been plenty of people in each grocery store. oddly, social distancing is only practiced at the checkout counter. 

took a walk saturday morning and forgot to wear my mask. had a couple of people walk so far around me you'd have thought i was a black guy in beverly hills after sundown.

4 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Where did I talk shit on him? Where in anywhere did I say anything detrimental or mean to Gavin Newsom? Also OC has been very good the curve has definitely flattened in OC but that might not agree with your anger. I don’t understand why you think I talked shit or where I did? Also Oh my goodness I accidentally added an e to the end of his last name. You’re clearly offended.  

"You're move Newsome." 😂

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

as i go the store here and there, i haven't seen a lot of emptiness on the streets. plenty of cars are out and about and there's been plenty of people in each grocery store. oddly, social distancing is only practiced at the checkout counter. 

took a walk saturday morning and forgot to wear my mask. had a couple of people walk so far around me you'd have thought i was a black guy in beverly hills after sundown.

I'm sure every place varies, but I've seen it in my area. Almost everyone wears masks, and people keep their distance.

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Ventura beaches have been open a week before OC opened theirs.