• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Mater Dei parties were the best parties when I was in high school

Well yeah, us poor public school kids  only had access to Mexican weed, and our dad's yellow can Coors. The rich kids had access to their parent's cocaine.

That reminds me, yacht rock season is just a few months away.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Doctors should be able to write me a prescription for a BJ, too.

I agree. Give the libs time and it will be a ""right". If you claim that you don't have the looks or funds to buy it, they have no problem ordering some unsuspecting individual to do it. Unfortunately, libs don't view that as a lady work so your provider might have a dick bigger than yours.

21 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I agree. Give the libs time and it will be a ""right". If you claim that you don't have the looks or funds to buy it, they have no problem ordering some unsuspecting individual to do it. Unfortunately, libs don't view that as a lady work so your provider might have a dick bigger than yours.

lol ok

56 minutes ago, Adam said:

So we don't need Prop 13 (current on the ballot to mortgage the future budget and lock money in the general budget to pay back the loan) right?

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been on vacation and didn't vote harder on election day, although I did vote harder via mail in ballot.  

Nice to see that the citizens finally have gotten into their head all these taxes are bad.  Prop 13 goes down in flames 44.6% to 54.4%.  And Measure FD requiring 66.6% of the vote goes down 52% vs 48%.  

In other words.  Since they didn't pass, we are all going to die in the next few days because the politicians said so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...