• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

3 hours ago, Adam said:

There’s going to be a ballot measure in November that strikes down AB5 And includes ride share and app-based delivery as protected. Lyft and others are pouring 90 mil into it. It will win of course but who knows how State fucks all these people afterward.

So all they will have left are the unintended consequences...

5 hours ago, Adam said:

There’s going to be a ballot measure in November that strikes down AB5 And includes ride share and app-based delivery as protected. Lyft and others are pouring 90 mil into it. It will win of course but who knows how State fucks all these people afterward.

Don't worry.  I'm sure the gooberment will have police and fire on the tv saying that AB5 is needed to save lives.  And Teachers will be on saying that AB5 is for the safety of the children.  

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Don't worry.  I'm sure the gooberment will have police and fire on the tv saying that AB5 is needed to save lives.  And Teachers will be on saying that AB5 is for the safety of the children.  

I don’t think a magic 8 ball could have been anymore accurate than you right here.

And sadly, the masses will lap it up.

State Dem tweets ‘F--- Elon Musk’ as Tesla sues, plans to shift jobs elsewhere over coronavirus rules

A California Democrat seemed less than upset Saturday night at the news that entrepreneur Elon Musk planned to pull much of his company Tesla – along with an unspecified number of jobs -- out of the state over coronavirus shutdown rules that have stalled the automaker's operations.

Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez of San Diego appeared to be saying something along the lines of “Good riddance” – except she didn’t exactly use those words.

“F--- Elon Musk,” was Gonzalez’s brief response on Twitter.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

State Dem tweets ‘F--- Elon Musk’ as Tesla sues, plans to shift jobs elsewhere over coronavirus rules

A California Democrat seemed less than upset Saturday night at the news that entrepreneur Elon Musk planned to pull much of his company Tesla – along with an unspecified number of jobs -- out of the state over coronavirus shutdown rules that have stalled the automaker's operations.

Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez of San Diego appeared to be saying something along the lines of “Good riddance” – except she didn’t exactly use those words.

“F--- Elon Musk,” was Gonzalez’s brief response on Twitter.

Amazing journalism.

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Well, she has her job so fuck all of the Californians employed by Tesla. Seriously, how do you libs justify voting these assholes into office?

I didn't vote for this person since she's not in my district. I haven't seen Katie Porter tweet anything stupid.

Calolfornia doesn't need manufacturing jobs.  I'm just surprised he hasn't moved out sooner, and I'm sure space x is looking into it also.  I've noticed most of their launches have been from Florida lately, and not from Vandenberg.  And their test facility is out of Texas.