• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wallerrr

Chuck

Just shocking. Tragic on so many levels. I had great times hanging out with him in Arizona and the Newport Beach House. I lost contact with him but my wife would keep me updated on his facebook postings. I always hoped that we would start hanging out again like years past. When thinking about his kids, my heart breaks. Walllerrrr, you will be missed and loved always.

6 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Chuck, when you say "single dad," does that mean there's no mother in the picture at all? It is hard to abide by this...what can we do?

I believe that Brian and his wife (or ex) shared custody.  He was constantly posting pics of his kids though,  They were everything to him.

After reading this thread, I went back out into the main page and looked at the other forums.  Trades, the HOF, sick lineups, politics, what I watched recently, they kind of melt away when thinking about things like this.  Nothing here is just that important.

On the flip side, I am glad there are threads about lineups, contract extensions, golden showers and random pictures, it makes life a bit more enjoyable.

Got a chance to meet and talk with Wallerrr only once on Opening Day at the OC Grill a few years ago. It was easy to see that he enjoyed his friendships and Angels Baseball. This is very sad news. His family must be devastated. They're in my prayers. If they're in need of donations I'm certainly on board if Angelswin does any fundraising. God bless them. 

wtf?

he literally just reconnected with my sister over the weekend and seemed like he was ready to jump back up in the mix with everyone. i didn't really know him, but we were all sharing laughs over the weekend about the past. i don't even think my sister knows yet and i hate to text the news. this is terrible.

fuck man. upon them talking he just seemed like a genuinely good father. this breaks my heart.

if anyone is close to him, please let us all know what we can do.

All that I heard from a friend, ex-colleague of his was that he was sick. 

He didn't reveal that he was sick to me when we last spoke. 

When talking he said that while he was divorced that they were close and co-parenting well. His kids were 7 & 5 years old respectively. 

I'm trying to get a hold of a family member so we can do something as a website. 

The last I spoke with Brian he said he had scaled back on Angelswin to focus more on his family. I am sorry to hear he was divorced but glad to know his last moments was spent with his children, sharing his love for them. A greater tragedy would have been them not having that one last day. Peace be with him.

Dammit, for some reason it's raining all over my tablet inside the Starbucks.