• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wallerrr

Chuck

Very Sad.  

Waller was a great dude and one of the originals.  Definitely had a huge part in building this place into what it is.  He was a guy that I would have always like to meet.  Always very cordial with everyone on the site.  

His kids must be heartbroken right now.  Great to know that they will always have THAT memory of their dad.  That last day, what a great memory.  It will last forever with them. 

He will be missed.  Sad seeing people in the aw.com community move onto the next life especially Waller being so young and with young influential growing kids he loved so much. 

Would love to see a link posted of something we could do. 

3 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

Found a few more pics back from our 2012 Fanfest. Thanks to Jody for keeping this. The group photo really shows you the type of guy Brian was. Always with a smile on his face. Looking to goof around and make the best of every situation.

Wallerrrrr1.jpg

wallerrrrr2.jpg

ha. that second pic is perfect. it's like a game of Where's Wallerrrr? 

Cause of death from either his ex-wife or a family member who Facebook messaged me.

"Brian had gotten really sick right before Halloween and went into the hospital. He was diagnosed with congestive heart disease, so ultimately that is what took him. "

To send flowers in lieu of Brian Waller,  Address of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1505 Ford St Redlands, CA 92373

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Cause of death from either his ex-wife or a family member who Facebook messaged me.

"Brian had gotten really sick right before Halloween and went into the hospital. He was diagnosed with congestive heart disease, so ultimately that is what took him. "

To send flowers in lieu of Brian Waller,  Address of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1505 Ford St Redlands, CA 92373

Thanks Chuck.

Just now, Adam said:

Thanks Chuck.

You're welcome.

I suggest everyone that was blessed by Brian, knew him or appreciated his work here should send flowers. 

His significant other or family member went on to talk about how much he loved this website and how he had so many friends here... that he wanted to do so much more in 2017 for the website. 

I miss this guy a ton! 

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Awfully young for that kind of diagnosis. Must have been something congenital, and more severe than most cases. Some people live with congestive heart failure for years.