• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

49 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin said that she would "listen" if a cabinet position were offered. Unless there is a Department of Incompetence, I don't think so.

That's like the entire Federal government.

2 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Trey Gowdy seems to be on the short list for AG according to sources. Hillary must not be sleeping well at night knowing that...

I don't see any way in hell that Obama leaves without sqaushing the whole thing. His pardon list is gonna be the talk of the town real soon.

Nixon was is the last stages of impeachment and stepped down but was still under criminal prosecution at the time of the pardon. Hillary is only under investigation so there are no current criminal procedures in the courts to override.

Rotten apples and rotten lemons.

41 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I don't think it'll be a pardon as much as doing something to kill the investigation and make it look like petty politics if it gets re-opened. But I do believe he'll have a hellacious pardon list.

He'd have to "kill" the investigation in such a way that it doesn't appear it's being "killed".

10 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Trey Gowdy seems to be on the short list for AG according to sources. Hillary must not be sleeping well at night knowing that...

Why would she be concerned...he spent millions and millions of taxpayer dollars to submit a report confirming the other reports saying Benghazi wasn't her fault

1 hour ago, red321 said:

So, it appears Trump is setting up a blind trust...run by his children...who are also part of his transition team.

Certainly no conflict of interest there

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/11/donald-trumps-questionable-blind-trust-setup-just-got-more-questionable/

"Blind" trust.

43 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Would you like us to pardon you for your lack of accurate information regarding Presidential pardons?

There wasn't even a grand jury convened so what broken laws would you like to associate to Mrs. Clinton's resume? 

Other than those of fashion sense.

20150101_Hillary-Clinton.jpg

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I don't think you are getting it yet. Nixon was being prosecuted by the legal system, Clinton is being tried by public opinion.

Obama can still pardon her for any acts already committed, whether or not she has been indicted, arrested or tried for the crime. 

He just can't issue a pardon for any future crimes

btw, Nixon wasn't being prosecuted as he was never indicted. He was named an " unindicted  co-conspirator " by a grand jury. 

Edited by Lou