• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

5 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Of course that's what they're saying.  Most racists don't think they themselves are racist. But that wasn't why I posted the article.

Btw, a majority of Republicans thought Trump's comments about the Mexican judge weren't racist. That should tell you something about how easily they dismiss racism.

Or maybe it shows how easily the other side calls racism? 

6 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Of course that's what they're saying.  Most racists don't think they themselves are racist. But that wasn't why I posted the article.

Btw, a majority of Republicans thought Trump's comments about the Mexican judge weren't racist. That should tell you something about how easily they dismiss racism.

This attitude is one of the main reasons Trump won.  People who are not racists are tired of being called racist.  People who are not ignorant are tired of being called ignorant.  People who are not deplorable are tired of being called deplorable.  You guys did this.

Wrong!

The main reason Trump won is because 6 million less Democrats showed up to vote this election (Trump received less votes than both McCain and Romney). Hillary failed to inspire, plain and simple. If there was a shift, it had a lot more to do with people who felt left behind by trade, the country being less reliant on coal, etc. But it's nice that you're projecting your frustrations into some alternate reality. Coincidentally,  that circles back nicely to what started this discussion - Steve Bannon, Breitbart, and their alternate reality.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

LOL @ my frustrations.  I didn't vote for the guy.  I am communicating to you what many folks I know who voted for Trump are saying.

The left needs to reign in its arrogance if it wants to win the white house again.   The fact that many of you fail to own that is, well, arrogance.

Sorry but I don't put too much stock in your little anecdote lol. There's no evidence that suggests that was "one of the main reasons" Trump won. You didn't like the tone of my post and that's where your frustration came in lol. But it's cool, if you don't like something, invent a reason for it.

If Steve Bannon, on the taxpayer payroll sitting yards from the Oval Office doesn't concern you, it should

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/analysis-breitbart-s-steve-bannon-leads-alt-right-white-house-n683316

Bannon's ascension is the clearest sign yet that Trump will maintain his ties to the populist white nationalism that helped propel him to the White House against overwhelming opposition from party leaders and traditional media....

For all the whining about safe spaces from the right, hard to imagine a bigger group of friggen pansies...stop being mean by pointing out I voted for someone who ran a racist campaign...

Steve Bannon is horrible.  A bad pick.  

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

If Steve Bannon, on the taxpayer payroll sitting yards from the Oval Office doesn't concern you, it should

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/analysis-breitbart-s-steve-bannon-leads-alt-right-white-house-n683316

Bannon's ascension is the clearest sign yet that Trump will maintain his ties to the populist white nationalism that helped propel him to the White House against overwhelming opposition from party leaders and traditional media....

For all the whining about safe spaces from the right, hard to imagine a bigger group of friggen pansies...stop being mean by pointing out I voted for someone who ran a racist campaign...

That is just dumb, or as you would put it "laugh".

Nobody is asking you guys to stop being arrogant.  We aren't calling for a ban on your speech.  We aren't crying about what you say.  It is simply a fact that if you continue to believe that you are so much better than the other side that is going to get push back.  I hope the libs don't learn this lesson.  Stay arrogant, angry and demeaning.  You only show yourselves to be just as bad as the "racists" you target.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

This attitude is one of the main reasons Trump won.  People who are not racists are tired of being called racist.  People who are not ignorant are tired of being called ignorant.  People who are not deplorable are tired of being called deplorable.  You guys did this.

I normally agree with your level headedness, but this is a steaming pile of garbage.

If somebody is tired of being called racist and they really aren't, the solution isn't to vote for a guy who is outwardly racist and happens to be advised by a racist. In fact, such a choice is...

...ignorant and deplorable.

6 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Sorry but I don't put too much stock in your little anecdote lol. There's no evidence that suggests that was "one of the main reasons" Trump won. You didn't like the tone of my post and that's where your frustration came in lol. But it's cool, if you don't like something, invent a reason for it.

Your tone is irrelevant.  You can only be who you are.

Just now, RallyMo said:

I normally agree with your level headedness, but this is a steaming pile of garbage.

If somebody is tired of being called racist and they really aren't, the solution isn't to vote for a guy who is outwardly racist and happens to be advised by a racist. In fact, such a choice is...

...ignorant and deplorable.

Meh, you rarely agree with my politics.  I never said it was rational.  I am giving you reasons.  Like I said, if you guys don't want to own any blame that makes me happy.

5 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

mt ain't gonna like that lol

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Steve Bannon is horrible.  A bad pick.  

That is just dumb, or as you would put it "laugh".

Nobody is asking you guys to stop being arrogant.  We aren't calling for a ban on your speech.  We aren't crying about what you say.  It is simply a fact that if you continue to believe that you are so much better than the other side that is going to get push back.  I hope the libs don't learn this lesson.  Stay arrogant, angry and demeaning.  You only show yourselves to be just as bad as the "racists" you target.

Called it.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Meh, you rarely agree with my politics.  I never said it was rational.  I am giving you reasons.  Like I said, if you guys don't want to own any blame that makes me happy.

You don't see how that's not an actual refutation of these alleged things? You dont vote for a racist to show you're not racist. IT MAKES NO MOHERF@$&ING SENSE.

If you are bothered by the fact that people are pointing out that Trump ran a racist campaign and has brought one of the leading proponents of the white nationalist movement into the whitehouse than it's going to be a long few years for you.

I've said it in another thread.

Folks don't get one without the other...they don't get to pretend Trump didn't run a racist campaign. They might have chosen to vote for him for other reasons...but they did so with the full knowledge that he ran a racist campaign and has surrounded himself with proponents of the white nationalist movement. The fact that so many people find it abhorrent to be called out on that fact is amusing. 

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If you don't see that arrogance and insults aren't the way to further an agenda I really don't know what to say.  

You're the one that's stating that I don't see that. I agree with that statement. The way to fight off such things isn't to take an action that reinforces the foundation of the insults, though, if they're really not true.