• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Escobar: Strange cat

DowningRules

Is it me or is Escobar kind of a strange dude? When the hell did he change his uni number to "0." Not that I'm protesting since Brian Downing's number shoulda been retired.

He's a bit of a fancy boy too. Seems to really appreciate the fashion. I could totally see him being a character on Miami Vice. Can't you? Any of you hot shots out there know where Escobar hangs out, lemme know. I want to hang with him. So long as it's not some sort of tranny massage parlour.

17 minutes ago, DowningRules said:

Is it me or is Escobar kind of a strange dude? When the hell did he change his uni number to "0." Not that I'm protesting since Brian Downing's number shoulda been retired.

He's a bit of a fancy boy too. Seems to really appreciate the fashion. I could totally see him being a character on Miami Vice. Can't you? Any of you hot shots out there know where Escobar hangs out, lemme know. I want to hang with him. So long as it's not some sort of tranny massage parlour.

Was this meant to be read aloud in the voice of Norm MacDonald?  Came naturally to me...

He does a lot of on field weirdness that the cameras don't pick up. After an out he will touch the ball to the grass before tossing it back to the pitcher. He also draws something in the clay before the game, not as epic as a home plate for the umpire's reference. 

I like the guy,  he picks up the slack from Aybar being gone. 

43 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He does a lot of on field weirdness that the cameras don't pick up. After an out he will touch the ball to the grass before tossing it back to the pitcher. He also draws something in the clay before the game, not as epic as a home plate for the umpire's reference. 

I enjoy all of it too. Some of these guys can be a little robotic. Escobar's weird as hell and it's quite entertaining.

49 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Those two on the same team would have been epic.

Next time you're at a game watch this: when any other team throws the ball around the horn, the SS throws to the 3B who throws it to the pitcher. 

With Escobar, he always throws it back to Simmons, then gets it back, then throws it to the pitcher. 

I once asked Simmons about this and his answer was, essentially, he's different.