• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Bernie supporters are learning the hard way that life isn't rainbows and unicorns.

It's a good lesson, though painful.

I'm telling you there are still Bernie fundamentalists who think he might get the nomination tomorrow. This is a special kind of crazy we're talking about.

9 hours ago, NJHalo said:

I have lost what little respect that I had for Bernie. As they are ramming it in his ass, he sings a song of unity. 

What a sell out. Abandoned the Revolution 

He deserves what he got

F him and Killery

How can you even type that you have issues with him being a sell out? You had Chris Christie's nuts so securely in your mouth that it took a fire station's worth of personnel manning the jaws of life to release just one of them so that you could make room for one of Trump's.

31 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

How can you even type that you have issues with him being a sell out? You had Chris Christie's nuts so securely in your mouth that it took a fire station's worth of personnel manning the jaws of life to release just one of them so that you could make room for one of Trump's.

That was beautiful.

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I'm amazed there was still vacancy on Trump's scrotum after Poozy arrived.

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Which begs the question how many of you dicks can fit in Hillary's vagina at one time.?

Your post begs that we ask the following question: how many forms of sentence terminating punctuation can you fit in a single sentence at a time?

I'd wager that you can get it up to 3 or 4 with just a little more effort.

Good show, chap! Carry on!

13 hours ago, NJHalo said:

I have lost what little respect that I had for Bernie. As they are ramming it in his ass, he sings a song of unity. 

What a sell out. Abandoned the Revolution 

He deserves what he got

F him and Killery

"Source: Camps in talks for Sanders to nominate Clinton"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/source-camps-in-talks-for-sanders-to-nominate-clinton/

LOL. What a complete sellout.

Where the hell is AJ? I want to hear what a true Berner has to say about this treachery.

24 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Probably about the same number who have actually supported Trump.  As ITP said, its pretty easy to see who you would rather see win 

I don't actually support Hillary, but as I've said before, given that either she or Trump is going to be president, I'd rather see her appoint the SC justices.  I'm still not voting for her.  I'd wager we have more people voting for Trump than we do for Hillary on this board.  

Who would you rather see win?  No semantics.  I've explained why I'd rather see Hillary win.