• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

16 minutes ago, Thomas said:

What's the point on waiting if they really exist? If he truly believes he is doing the world a favor by releasing the information then it should just all come out at once. Whomever did the hack really needs to either release them or stop whoring for attention if they are full of shit. The fate of the world may literally depend on it.

Same reason a stripper waits until the 3rd song to get completely nude.

posting for a friend

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

What's the point on waiting if they really exist? If he truly believes he is doing the world a favor by releasing the information then it should just all come out at once. Whomever did the hack really needs to either release them or stop whoring for attention if they are full of shit. The fate of the world may literally depend on it.

He doesn't believe he's doing the world a favor. He believes he's doing Julian Assange a favor

I was watching Joe Biden on TV this morning.  I know the guy had a ton of personal/family issues going on last year, but what a bummer that this dude didn't run.  He would have beaten Hillary.

I would still be voting to Slip A Johnson Into the White House, but the question you guys were asking about "who would you rather have, Trump or Clinton" would have been much easier to answer.  I still stand by the fact that I want neither of them.  There is no better choice for me between those two.  But it would have been easy to say I'd prefer Biden over Trump.

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

I was watching Joe Biden on TV this morning.  I know the guy had a ton of personal/family issues going on last year, but what a bummer that this dude didn't run.  He would have beaten Hillary.

I would still be voting to Slip A Johnson Into the White House, but the question you guys were asking about "who would you rather have, Trump or Clinton" would have been much easier to answer.  I still stand by the fact that I want neither of them.  There is no better choice for me between those two.  But it would have been easy to say I'd prefer Biden over Trump.

Trump vs Biden would have been an epic battle: The comb over vs. The plugs

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Joe Biden is probably the only person more dull than Tim Kaine.  Only reason he isn't running.

57 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I like Joe but had he run, Bernie may have won the nomination. And that would have made our choices even worse.

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

Just one more email...just one more investigation...

Let's not kid ourselves. It isn't like they haven't found lots of fire. Maybe not remotely the amount the Republicans have stated or enough to lock her up but a considerable sum. Even if you give her in the entirety the benefit of doubt in a sane world Democrats would have already ditched her to the curb with a candidate that 30% of their own party didn't think should have been charged with a crime. You know, minor things. But the Republicans have made that not a realistic option. So yes the Democrats have the literal lesser of two evils, but it isn't a cause to um... crow about.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Let's not kid ourselves. It isn't like they haven't found lots of fire. Maybe not remotely the amount the Republicans have stated or enough to lock her up but a considerable sum. Even if you give her in the entirety the benefit of doubt in a sane world Democrats would have already ditched her to the curb with a candidate that 30% of their own party didn't think should have been charged with a crime. You know, minor things. But the Republicans have made that not a realistic option. So yes the Democrats have the literal lesser of two evils, but it isn't a cause to um... crow about.

Sorry Thomas...spent 20+ years listening to just one more email, just one more investigation - at some point you just tune it out when the end results are...just wait...almost there.

She is not the perfect candidate, but she is far from the, to paraphrase Bill, the cartoon mr. evil incompetent genius she is purported to be.

Just now, red321 said:

She is not the perfect candidate, but she is far from the, to paraphrase Bill, the cartoon mr. evil incompetent genius she is purported to be.

She put in her own political stooges into DNC leadership and actively rigged the primaries. That is the evil genius definition. Yes the Republicans probably do it too but that proves my point, not yours. The funny part is that it took (probably) someone besides the Republicans to find it. And her own email server certainly points to incompetent if not verifiable evil. It's just hard to worry about a Nixon when you have a potential fascist on the other side.

14 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

michael brown is a lynchpin for me. until the BLM movement admits he, and cases like that which arent controversial, was in the wrong, their message (for the instances they have a point) is moot.

I'm not sure how his mother or any of the other "victims" mothers furthers the democratic cause.

seems like the worst possible type of pandering possible.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I'm not sure how his mother or any of the other "victims" mothers furthers the democratic cause.

seems like the worst possible type of pandering possible.

They're just trying to lock up the black vote.  Looking at the polling data, it's really unclear at this point how they'll be voting.

An election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is like being asked to choose between "cholera or gonorrhea," Julian Assange said in an interview aired Wednesday.

So, I guess he's voting for Trump.  

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

They're just trying to lock up the black vote.  Looking at the polling data, it's really unclear at this point how they'll be voting.

lol.  Hillary must have read about this significant increase in the % of black voters for Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-gets-0-support-black-voters-ohio-pennsylvania-nbc-n609026

Seriously though... Odd move (politically) to have these mothers speak when it can only harm her campaign.