• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Oh my friend, you're smart enough to know this is standard practice at every single convention. The grass is ALWAYS greener on the challengers side of the fence, while its brown and crusty in the yard of the incumbent party. Always.

prediction: it'll sound the same as this in 2020, 2024, 2028, etc.

Wait... what?

12 minutes ago, the_dude_abides said:

Sadly, I think Dave is one of those 9/11 and Sandy Hook truther types now.

He's definitely one though that has and will say inflammatory things like that just to piss people off so you never really know especially since he bounces all over the place ideologically. He definitely assumes the worst case scenario pretty much always.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

He's definitely one though that has and will say inflammatory things like that just to piss people off so you never really know especially since he bounces all over the place ideologically. He definitely assumes the worst case scenario pretty much always.

Wait, Dave Mustaine is my mother-in-law?

6 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Well yeah. What are the dems supposed to do? Tell us that the last eight years have been shit?

Sorry to hear the last 8 years have been shit for you man...I know a lot of people are still struggling recovering from the Great Recession

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

Sorry to hear the last 8 years have been shit for you man...I know a lot of people are still struggling recovering from the Great Recession

Haven't been able to see a game in Anaheim since it happened... :-/

24 minutes ago, red321 said:

Things are going great for me actually. I'm just pointing out that the incumbent party always paints a rosy picture while the challenging party always paints a dire one. It happens every presidential election. 

3 hours ago, red321 said:

I guess if you squint (*close eyes tightly, cover ears and shout nananananananananan*) you can compare working with the competing campaign and having significant input into the party platform and working to defeat a candidate who stands for everything you oppose to saying "i'll vote for the nominee" and then not appearing at your parties convention because your Great Aunt Milda has a cold.

Bosa-stance-092714.jpg