• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

4 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Amazing they actually need more proof that Hillary is corrupt.

Safe to say that many are voting for her while accepting that she is corrupt.

67% polled say they don't trust her. Ouch. Most qualified indeed. 
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrats-work-to-convince-voters-hillary-clinton-is-trustworthy/

2 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Trump tried floating those conspiracy theories a little while ago and it didn't stick. No surprise that his supporters think there's something to it.

I don't think he had high hopes on people taking them serious at face value. But I think all the attacks on her character including the more outlandish ones have a cumulative effect.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

I don't think he had high hopes on people taking them serious at face value. But I think all the attacks on her character including the more outlandish ones have a cumulative effect.

Well it doesn't exactly take a political genius to drive up her unfavorables no matter the tactic. But for every attack that connects, he'll say something egotistical (ie: I alone can fix it) that she uses as ammo. A decent opponent would be pulling away from her by now.

I watched the whole thing from start to finish. I had confetti, balloons, lit the house up with blue lights, you name it. We even played pin the adams apple on Ann Coulter.  Good times, you cons need to lighten up and party like it's 1992 once in a while. 

9 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Well it doesn't exactly take a political genius to drive up her unfavorables no matter the tactic. But for every attack that connects, he'll say something egotistical (ie: I alone can fix it) that she uses as ammo. A decent opponent would be pulling away from her by now.

I don't think anyone but the DNC (yes not the RNC) and the most partisan of partisans really believes anything but that we have two really terrible candidates.  Actually the DNC probably doesn't believe it either but are really going to try and sell it regardless. What are most Democrats going to do election night if she wins. Shrug their shoulders, say that we survived, and go to bed?

18 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Any decent democrat candidate would have pulled away from Trump by now.

Think about it. Donald Trump is in a tight race to become President of the United States of America. Donald Trump! That is just mind-boggling. How on earth is he even close to beating a former Senator, Secretary of State, First Lady.....? 

That says it all about both of these parties. I sure hope Johnson qualifies for the debates. He deserves to be there, but I don't think the cons and libs will allow it to happen. 

Edited by Lou

Newest polls are literally 50/50.  Clinton is a fucking terrible candidate, she is a woman which many people are against, lots of questionable history/actions and the democrat party did her no favors by being really shitty at cyber security.  Even Biden with all his baggage would be much better.

10 hours ago, Thomas said:

I don't think anyone but the DNC (yes not the RNC) and the most partisan of partisans really believes anything but that we have two really terrible candidates.  Actually the DNC probably doesn't believe it either but are really going to try and sell it regardless. What are most Democrats going to do election night if she wins. Shrug their shoulders, say that we survived, and go to bed?

no champagne on ice for me.

57 minutes ago, Lou said:

Any decent democrat candidate would have pulled away from Trump by now.

Think about it. Donald Trump is in a tight race to become President of the United States of America. Donald Trump! That is just mind-boggling. How on earth is he even close to beating a former Senator, Secretary of State, First Lady.....? 

That says it all about both of these parties. I sure hope Johnson qualifies for the debates. He deserves to be there, but I don't think the cons and libs will allow it to happen. 

Well obviously you can't have one without the other with the race being as tight as it is. She has no one to blame but herself. If not for the email scandal and the failed cover up, she'd be in much better shape. Poor judgement oftentimes comes with a price.