• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

On July 21, 2016 at 8:58 AM, red321 said:

Cruz is the definition of douche canoe...and I feel a little dirty even typing this about the smarmy fuck...but at least he held on to his convictions unlike folks like Rubio, Walker, Ryan, and the rest of the "support the nominee crowd"...as self serving and calculated as it probably was.

What a disaster this convention has been

5 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

Just forward to 1:18. Does this moron seriously believe the own words that come out of his mouth? Nobody in our 240 year history. I didn't realize she's that awesome

It's so unusual for a speaker at any convention to gush about the candidate.

9 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

Just forward to 1:18. Does this moron seriously believe the own words that come out of his mouth? Nobody in our 240 year history. I didn't realize she's that awesome

Remember when Hillary led the continental army to defeat the British and win independence? Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

6 hours ago, Lou said:
On 7/21/2016 at 8:58 AM, red321 said:

Cruz is the definition of douche canoe...and I feel a little dirty even typing this about the smarmy fuck...but at least he held on to his convictions unlike folks like Rubio, Walker, Ryan, and the rest of the "support the nominee crowd"...as self serving and calculated as it probably was.

What a disaster this convention has been

yep

Bernie fully endorsed Clinton and has committed to working for her election. He asked that she be the Democratic nominee by acclamation.

Rubio, Ryan and the likes have committed to voting for the Republican nominee yet have made it clear they don't agree with him, don't like him, and would rather bath in toxic waste than be seen on stage with him. 

keep working on a gotcha quote though Lou...if you try hard enough I'm sure there is one

As a Democrat that was a fantastic night, especially when you compare it to the we are all going to die hate fest the previous week. Pretty stark contrast of how the two parties see the country, where it is, and where it is going.

which makes Bernie a pussified fraud, which is why so many of his supporters boo when he utters Hillary's name. 

Agenda? I'm not in a 3-point stance defending "Rubio, Ryan and the likes" as you are with everything Bernie and Hillary. I'm not defending everything Trump either. You, on the other hand, are now defending Bernie and his "support the nominee crowd" that you criticized Rubio, et al, of doing only a week ago. 

Don't kid yourself, red, we can all see who has an agenda here. 

Edited by Lou

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Remember when Hillary led the continental army to defeat the British and win independence? Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

Washington, Lincoln, FDR and JFK were so obviously unqualified to POTUS it's laughable. Now Hillary . . . 

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

As a Democrat that was a fantastic night, especially when you compare it to the we are all going to die hate fest the previous week. Pretty stark contrast of how the two parties see the country, where it is, and where it is going.

Well yeah. What are the dems supposed to do? Tell us that the last eight years have been shit?

I wish the election was sooner than November so we can get this over with and move on.

They both had their conventions, now we should have one or two debates over the next week or two, then VOTE.

I think the lines are pretty well drawn. All there is now is lots of sniping back and forth. The extra time is just going to allow Trump to say something stupid that his supporters won't care about, and more time for more dirt to be dug up about Hillary that her fans won't care about.

Lets get it on so we can go back to being civil to one another

1 minute ago, NJHalo said:

I wish the election was sooner than November so we can get this over with and move on.

They both had their conventions, now we should have one or two debates over the next week or two, then VOTE.

I think the lines are pretty well drawn. All there is now is lots of sniping back and forth. The extra time is just going to allow Trump to say something stupid that his supporters won't care about, and more time for more dirt to be dug up about Hillary that her fans won't care about.

Lets get it on so we can go back to being civil to one another

you're nuts!

THIS is what I've been waiting for. The sniping is going to be the best part of this entire process. As far as I'm concerned, tomorrow is Opening Day 

This ongoing strategy of saying she is the most qualified presidential candidate ever seems rather unnecessary and silly. Especially for someone with her considerable baggage. It's a serious overreach. Something more akin to preteens than a major political party and a POTUS. Especially a POTUS who spent most of 2008 saying (correctly) that experience wasn't everything. Now if they wanted to argue that their candidate was the most qualified in comparison to her opponent then they'd have a meaningful argument.