• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

Just now, Lou said:

you're nuts!

THIS is what I've been waiting for. The sniping is going to be the best part of this entire process. As far as I'm concerned, tomorrow is Opening Day 

But aren't you concerned about your Facebook friends count going down ?

The libs spent last week criticizing the cons for not saying anything as to how they were going to solve any of the country's problems.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that there has been little to no mention of national security, isis, the economy, etc. How many speakers have offered us Hillary's plans in regards to what Americans view as their two major concerns facing our country today? 

20 hours ago, Thomas said:

Let's be careful. He may have wanted the SoS spot. Enjoy the rest of your day after you climb out of the fetal position you are currently in.

After bridgegate, he's perfectly in line for for Sec of Transportation.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

As a Democrat that was a fantastic night, especially when you compare it to the we are all going to die hate fest the previous week. Pretty stark contrast of how the two parties see the country, where it is, and where it is going.

Oh my friend, you're smart enough to know this is standard practice at every single convention. The grass is ALWAYS greener on the challengers side of the fence, while its brown and crusty in the yard of the incumbent party. Always.

prediction: it'll sound the same as this in 2020, 2024, 2028, etc.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

you're nuts!

THIS is what I've been waiting for. The sniping is going to be the best part of this entire process. As far as I'm concerned, tomorrow is Opening Day 

Definitely.  I thought 2008 would be tough to top, but this is giving it a run for its money.  Though, since nobody has been banned yet:

Edge: 2008

If I recall correctly, the 2008 election was the reason this forum was created in the first place (to separate it from infecting the general hangout).

5 hours ago, Lou said:

which makes Bernie a pussified fraud, which is why so many of his supporters boo when he utters Hillary's name. 

Agenda? I'm not in a 3-point stance defending "Rubio, Ryan and the likes" as you are with everything Bernie and Hillary. I'm not defending everything Trump either. You, on the other hand, are now defending Bernie and his "support the nominee crowd" that you criticized Rubio, et al, of doing only a week ago. 

Don't kid yourself, red, we can all see who has an agenda here. 

I guess if you squint (*close eyes tightly, cover ears and shout nananananananananan*) you can compare working with the competing campaign and having significant input into the party platform and working to defeat a candidate who stands for everything you oppose to saying "i'll vote for the nominee" and then not appearing at your parties convention because your Great Aunt Milda has a cold.

5 hours ago, NJHalo said:

I wish the election was sooner than November so we can get this over with and move on.

They both had their conventions, now we should have one or two debates over the next week or two, then VOTE.

I think the lines are pretty well drawn. All there is now is lots of sniping back and forth. The extra time is just going to allow Trump to say something stupid that his supporters won't care about, and more time for more dirt to be dug up about Hillary that her fans won't care about.

Lets get it on so we can go back to being civil to one another

Couldn't agree more...the US election cycle is ridiculously long. Hell, the Brits have called and held elections...and then replaced their PM...in the time folks starting announcing they were considering running for president.