• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DNC off to a good start

10 hours ago, Glen said:

If this keeps going like this either AJ or I will end up as head of the DNC before the convention is over. 

If you noticed,  no penis is allowed. 

That only leaves AJ in the running. 

13 minutes ago, nate said:

Right after you do.

And I am not voting for her, I am just tired of people pretending that Trump isn't just as bad or worse.

Trump doesn't have the entire RNC and media bought and paid for. So quit saying look over there when right here is where the toxic waste resides. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I heard a Democrat on TV last night saying that there is evidence to suggest that Putin and the Russians did the hack in cahoots with Trump.

I've heard dozens of republicans saying that Hillary is directly responsible everything that happened in Benghazi, despite several investigations which failed to prove such accusations.  

Does that even us out on the anecdotal evidence scale or should we keep playing?

12 minutes ago, Glen said:

I've heard dozens of republicans saying that Hillary is directly responsible everything that happened in Benghazi, despite several investigations which failed to prove such accusations.  

Does that even us out on the anecdotal evidence scale or should we keep playing?

dozens ??? wow.

how can Hillary be responsible when she went home to sleep? 

those 24 or 36 people are idiots 

Just now, Lou said:

if true, am I the only one who finds it troubling that the russians we able to hack all of these emails in the first place?

I'm more concerned whether Hillary's server was hacked as there was classified material on it.

32 minutes ago, nate said:

We could have had Kaine vs Kasich the great American bore off.

We would have been a lot better off though.

heck no.

this is exactly why I was pulling for a Trump v Hillary election. And to think, we haven't even gotten to the debates yet.

i f'n love America!