• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

14 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Hey, Secretary of Cigars is a crucial cabinet position that has been lacking for far too long, especially in view of our new diplomatic relationship with Cuba. Someone has to take one for the team, and make sure that the Cuban stock is suitable for the US market.

images.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Mailed in my ballot to #slipajohnsonintothewhitehouse a couple days ago despite my state being a battleground.

WI doesn't have the whole ballot referendum system that CA does so the ballot is much simpler.  Our Senate vote is such garbage because we have Feingold who loves taxes and Ron Johnson who hates taxes for himself and his businesses but doesn't give a shit about everyone else.  I ended up not voting at all in the senate race.

5 hours ago, nate said:

Mailed in my ballot to #slipajohnsonintothewhitehouse a couple days ago despite my state being a battleground.

WI doesn't have the whole ballot referendum system that CA does so the ballot is much simpler.  Our Senate vote is such garbage because we have Feingold who loves taxes and Ron Johnson who hates taxes for himself and his businesses but doesn't give a shit about everyone else.  I ended up not voting at all in the senate race.

In California, I didn't vote Senate either.  Both chicks just want to spend money, and be all SJW.

So I got a mailer from Gary.  It was more of a poor persons mailer, since he piggy backed on a bunch of things, including propositions, and congress, and senate.  Pretty much a support Johnson, and vote these ways.  I was surprised at how much I agreed on what was on the pamphlet.  Granted some things I disagreed on.  But still, at least I know the person I voted for wasn't a wasted vote with differing opinions.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'm happy to say i voted for johnson.

in the end, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for the donald, but also realized that whoever i voted for wouldn't have made any kind of difference in this very blue state. but it was important to me to have a clear conscience about it.

Hell ya! You can't blame me for anything that happens now fuckers!!

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

in the end, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for the donald, but also realized that whoever i voted for wouldn't have made any kind of difference in this very blue state. but it was important to me to have a clear conscience about it.

I think AW.com constituted 25% of the votes that Johnson got in California. 

4 hours ago, Tank said:

I've been voting third party since 1984 because I've always hated the chokehold that the two parties have on American politics. The sad thing is that if Perot and Nader weren't both in their 80's we might have finally gotten a viable alternative. Johnson just let the media run all over him and marginalize him from the beginning.