• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

4 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm happy to say i voted for johnson.

in the end, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for the donald, but also realized that whoever i voted for wouldn't have made any kind of difference in this very blue state. but it was important to me to have a clear conscience about it.

Atta boy!

I voted for Gary Johnson, pretty much knew that this state was going for Hillary (it did).

In the US Senate race, Joe Heck's strategy of portraying his opponent as being just like Harry Reid blew up in his face when people realized that Reid's position in the Senate gave this state far more clout than would otherwise have been possible. He also distanced himself from Trump just as Trump started to gather momentum. Glad to see him lose, because his ads, and those run on his behalf, were downright dishonest.

Saw that Loretta Sanchez lost in CA. Great. Now she's going to be out there flying.

• 2 years later...
On 11/2/2016 at 1:50 PM, nate said:

Mailed in my ballot to #slipajohnsonintothewhitehouse a couple days ago despite my state being a battleground.

WI doesn't have the whole ballot referendum system that CA does so the ballot is much simpler.  Our Senate vote is such garbage because we have Feingold who loves taxes and Ron Johnson who hates taxes for himself and his businesses but doesn't give a shit about everyone else.  I ended up not voting at all in the senate race.

Sure you mailed in a ballot for Johnson.  @yk9001 knows you voted for Trump!

On 11/9/2016 at 4:02 PM, Tank said:

i'm happy to say i voted for johnson.

in the end, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for the donald, but also realized that whoever i voted for wouldn't have made any kind of difference in this very blue state. but it was important to me to have a clear conscience about it.

Sure ... like we're actually supposed to believe that you voted for Johnson, even though you said you voted for him 25 months ago.

Trump voter!!!