• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

sigh.  Obi Wan Kenobi was our only hope.  But he just got sliced by a Darth.

I would like to see what the questions leading up to this though.  Although if someone says what about Aleppo, I would probably shrug my shoulders too if there was no context. 

Two nuts and a Johnson look bad.  But the Johnson still doesn't look like a nut.  So I'm still hoping he gets in a debate or two.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Amazing that one gaffe can doom this guy, and yet we still have Donald Trump. 

And Hilary Clinton.  And if this was Trump, he would have gained 5 points. 

Here's hoping that people realize that there actually is more candidates than Trump/Clinton and he gets 5 points to at least get in some debates.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Johnson issued a statement basically saying he had a brain fart and his brain processed aleppo as an acronym and he couldn't place it. 

His brain got wiped by that software Hillary used to wipe her server.