• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Adam said:

Ron Paul = Principled

Bern = Not

Ron Paul is a Republican until a Libertarian ticket gets him elected, then he goes back to Republican to get re-elected then swaps back to Libertarian.

Principles for sale to the highest voting block.

I still don't agree with Johnson on free trade.  But at least he has a plan.  Trump and Hillary seem to be playing tic tac toe with each other.  And really, what I get for policy for Trump is F you, and for Clinton her policy is whatever will make her richer.  Which is odd, because that's what I thought Trump's policy would be.

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I still don't agree with Johnson on free trade.  But at least he has a plan.  Trump and Hillary seem to be playing tic tac toe with each other.  And really, what I get for policy for Trump is F you, and for Clinton her policy is whatever will make her richer.  Which is odd, because that's what I thought Trump's policy would be.

This is where people misread Trump. The White House isn't close to being his best route to making money. His goal is to be in front of a tv camera and be the center of attention. It's to dominate the news and be the talk of the town. he's a giant, empty camera whore who has never given a second thought to any idea or policy that didn't further this one specific intent. This is why no matter who his opponent might be he's a horrible candidate who can't possibly do anything of good for the country or the world.

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

This is where people misread Trump. The White House isn't close to being his best route to making money. His goal is to be in front of a tv camera and be the center of attention. It's to dominate the news and be the talk of the town. he's a giant, empty camera whore who has never given a second thought to any idea or policy that didn't further this one specific intent. This is why no matter who his opponent might be he's a horrible candidate who can't possibly do anything of good for the country or the world.

you're starting to sound like you have some minor reservations about him.

On 10/12/2016 at 8:20 PM, arch stanton said:

All you need to know is that he slaps his name in large capital letters onto anything he gets his tentacles on - buildings, airplanes, you name it. If he is elected, there will probably be a huge TRUMP sign installed at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I don't believe that I have ever seen a more narcissistic, egotistical man in my life.

Just got my sample ballot for the November election. Aside from several state questions, and a number of judge and justice of the peace races (with no real way to determine who deserves it), I have the President, U. S. Senate, U. S. House, State Senate, State Assembly (called House of Representatives in most other states) and one county commission race. Unfortunately, Nevada does not allow you to enter the name of someone who is not on the ballot. I had considered voting for myself, so that I could say that I got a vote for president. The only relevant option is "None of these candidates", so since Vermin Supreme isn't on the ballot, Gary Johnson it is.

I'm still looking forward to my cabinet position in a Supreme administration, though.

47 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Just got my sample ballot for the November election. Aside from several state questions, and a number of judge and justice of the peace races (with no real way to determine who deserves it), I have the president, U. S. Senate, U. S. House, State Senate, State Assembly (called House of Representatives in most other states) and one county commission race. Unfortunately, Nevada does not allow you to enter the name of someone who is not on the ballot. I had considered voting for myself, so that I could say that I got a vote for president. The only relevant option is "None of these candidates", so since Vermin Supreme isn't on the ballot, Gary Johnson it is.

I'm still looking forward to my cabinet position in a Supreme administration, though.

Sorry but Johnson is all about smaller government so no entitlements for you. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Sorry but Johnson is all about smaller government so no entitlements for you. 

Hey, Secretary of Cigars is a crucial cabinet position that has been lacking for far too long, especially in view of our new diplomatic relationship with Cuba. Someone has to take one for the team, and make sure that the Cuban stock is suitable for the US market.