• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Funny how the libs are now crying about the constitution, while they usually argue that it is an obsolete piece of paper written by rich old white men and should be discarded.

Therefore it comes as no surprise that few have more blatant disregard for the constitution than Obama who believes the president should have omnipotent power to dictate as he sees fit.

Did you find any proof of any libs arguing about how the constitution should be discarded, or is that just a figment of your imagination?

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Funny how the libs are now crying about the constitution, while they usually argue that it is an obsolete piece of paper written by rich old white men and should be discarded.

Therefore it comes as no surprise that few have more blatant disregard for the constitution than Obama who believes the president should have omnipotent power to dictate as he sees fit.

I'll take things that nobody has said for $1600 Alex.

Statements like yours are a special kind of stupid. I find it precious that at some point folks on the right decided that because they couldn't convince a majority of people their positions were the right course for the country they just decided that anything they didn't like was unconstitutional. Just because you carry a small pocket constitution in your pocket doesn't mean your interpretation is correct.

14 minutes ago, nate said:

Plus Republicans love to piss all over the constitution.  For example...

Classic.  You don't want the first part, but you sure and the hell want the second.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

It also doesn't mean the government gets to order folks of a different faith not to follow that faith.

You mean like polygamy?

That is the only thing I can think of when the government has done that.

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You must make that cake.  You must sell that drug.  

coming soon, you  must perform that ceremony.  Already Christians can't voice support for a candidate during church service.  

a) that certainly doesn't stop them

2) Sure they can...officially they just don't get to keep their tax exempt status 

c) interestingly enough...that started when they were trying to silence the Black ministers during the Civil Rights movement

y) probably time for that rule to change, or at least be reviewed...in large part just revoke all tax exempt status

17 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Love is love.

If three or more consenting adults want to get married who am I to stand in the way?

But then I read "Under the Banner of Heaven" and started to think twice, at least as it relates to the Mormon church. Horrible stuff.

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

If three or more consenting adults want to get married who am I to stand in the way?

But then I read "Under the Banner of Heaven" and started to think twice, at least as it relates to the Mormon church. Horrible stuff.

There's horrible examples of one man marrying one woman.  People should be able to do what they want.  There will always be horrible humans out there to cast an ugly shadow on anything. 

39 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You must make that cake.  You must sell that drug.  

coming soon, you  must perform that ceremony.  Already Christians can't voice support for a candidate during church service.  

And yet Unions are free to choose for their members which candidate they will back and send out instructions as to who to vote for.