• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

40 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I outwardly seem so angry and intolerant that my wife asked me today, "are you going to vote for Trump?"  I, of course, had to reassure her that despite my camo-trucker Make America Great Again hat I was wearing during the Trump speech, that I myself am not a sociopath, so of course not, I still planned to vote for Hillary.  

Trump is a fucking loon, either an intelligent sociopath himself or just the idiot he comes across as.  He didn't expect to get this far and now that he's here he still has no plans.  

There are certain skills to being a stateman and he most certainly lacks them.  He stays up all night badmouthing people on Twitter, he sues everyone constantly, his business ventures are generally failures and he runs a scam college.  

At this point I'm sure the democrats wish someone else had run against Hillary and Bernie (who, as has been noted, isn't a democrat), so America would actually have a pallitable choice in this election, but we're stuck with a worthless dipshit and a distasteful career politician.

Hillary is very far from ideal but seriously you guys? You're going to vote for fucking Trump?

but it would be so damn entertaining if he got elected bro

10 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

but it would be so damn entertaining if he got elected bro

I'll have to disagree. I was sick of his stupid face and babbling bullshit 25 years ago. Seeing him continuously on tv for another 4 years would be a form of torture for the entire planet.

35 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I'll have to disagree. I was sick of his stupid face and babbling bullshit 25 years ago. Seeing him continuously on tv for another 4 years would be a form of torture for the entire planet.

I'm mainly talking about the entertainment from the far left loons. The Media, BLM, SJWs and Illegals will lose their fucking minds.

At least give me a month of trump as president and then we can give him the boot.

4 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

The DNC did a horrible job of staying neutral throughout the primary. Now you have this... contemplating an idea to use religion against Bernie? Lolz, pathetic. That is something the Republican Party does.

The guys who ran the RNC actually did a great job of staying impartial. Couldn't have been easy for them.

5 hours ago, nate said:

I am not voting for Hillary but do believe she is a million times better than Trump.

Also, Bernie was never a Democrat and then used the party to launch his run.  It is no different than the RNC doing everything they could to try to stop Trump.  Only difference is the RNC failed.

How is she a million times better?

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

You couldn't be more wrong, arch. He would make watching  a POTUS must-see-tv for the first time since Bill and his cigar. 

Are you saying seeing this would be puppy dogs and ice cream? 

images (13).jpg120912hillaryclinton-300x250.jpg

56 minutes ago, Lou said:

You couldn't be more wrong, arch. He would make watching  a POTUS must-see-tv for the first time since Bill and his cigar. 

Are you saying seeing this would be puppy dogs and ice cream? 

images (13).jpg120912hillaryclinton-300x250.jpg

That's my O face.

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

I outwardly seem so angry and intolerant that my wife asked me today, "are you going to vote for Trump?"  I, of course, had to reassure her that despite my camo-trucker Make America Great Again hat I was wearing during the Trump speech, that I myself am not a sociopath, so of course not, I still planned to vote for Hillary.  

Trump is a fucking loon, either an intelligent sociopath himself or just the idiot he comes across as.  He didn't expect to get this far and now that he's here he still has no plans.  

There are certain skills to being a stateman and he most certainly lacks them.  He stays up all night badmouthing people on Twitter, he sues everyone constantly, his business ventures are generally failures and he runs a scam college.  

At this point I'm sure the democrats wish someone else had run against Hillary and Bernie (who, as has been noted, isn't a democrat), so America would actually have a pallitable choice in this election, but we're stuck with a worthless dipshit and a distasteful career politician.

Hillary is very far from ideal but seriously you guys? You're going to vote for fucking Trump?

I had no intention of voting for Trump, but now I just might so you're vote is meaningless.

Then again, it's Taco Tuesday, so who knows...

4 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Twitter doing their best to censor wikileaks now..hmm..why now of all times?. 

how odd..

twitter removed #dncleaks and #dncleak from trending list

There are credit card numbers, bank account numbers and social security numbers in the emails but go ahead and stick to the censorship rhetoric 

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'm writing in a black guy.

#blm