• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

Trump isn't further right,  he is further off the deep end of the angry American. That is why he swept the other Republican contenders off the floor,  he simply put a voice to all of the citizens fed up with the progressive bullshit that has been fed to them as their jobs dissappear and they are getting fined for not signing up for substandard health care insurance that costs are running out of control. 

Face it Nate,  the Donald only exists in this pond scum of politics because such scumbags as the Clintons rule the Democratic party. If Hillary had been put down like the vicious mad dog she is instead of propped up by Obama in a position she wasn't qualified for,  grooming her for the presidency,  Trump wouldn't exist in this election. 

We have what was created by a vacuum of ethics. 

And fuck the Johnson hash tag gag. That asshole isn't competent enough to actually run a campaign from the beginning to make his party of the disenfranchised relevant in any way. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Trump isn't further right,  he is further off the deep end of the angry American. That is why he swept the other Republican contenders off the floor,  he simply put a voice to all of the citizens fed up with the progressive bullshit that has been fed to them as their jobs dissappear and they are getting fined for not signing up for substandard health care insurance that costs are running out of control. 

Face it Nate,  the Donald only exists in this pond scum of politics because such scumbags as the Clintons rule the Democratic party. If Hillary had been put down like the vicious mad dog she is instead of propped up by Obama in a position she wasn't qualified for,  grooming her for the presidency,  Trump wouldn't exist in this election. 

And fuck the Johnson hash tag gag. That asshole isn't competent enough to actually run a campaign from the beginning to make his party of the disenfranchised relevant in any way. 

LOL. Trump only exists because of Hillary. You're delusional. And grumpy. 

If the Republicans had put forth anyone other than Trump they'd win the election. But yeah, it's Hillary's fault.

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Do you think this is still true though?  Back before 24 hour news channels and the immediate distribution of information and opinion (followed by new information and new opinions) on social media, I think parties did see their candidates get big bumps in the polls because it was often the first time people were hearing their pitch.  I can't image anything that Trump or Clinton could possibly say at their conventions that we haven't heard before.  

Honestly, at this point the conventions seem like a hazard.  I think you're more likely to have a moment with a man talking to an empty chair than having anyone say something that significantly moves the needle toward a candidate.  

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.  It's happened once before. 

Just once? I thought you've been married for more ten years.

and yes, I think it's still true about a bump in the polls. I don't imagine a lot of people keep up each day with politics, so this will be a lot more exposure for them.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

LOL. Trump only exists because of Hillary. You're delusional. And grumpy. 

If the Republicans had put forth anyone other than Trump they'd win the election. But yeah, it's Hillary's fault.

I'm not big into this stuff but I believe Trump was created by people wanting something different, something anti-establishment, and someone who is not a politician.  Do you really think he was the choice because of his far right beliefs?  Do you think he was the choice because of his beliefs on immigration and Muslims?  I think he was chosen inspite of those things.  

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Trump wasn't created by a vacuum of ethics. He was created by a party catering to the far extreme of its base.

He was created by a media that was drunk on the ratings he provided. 

you're not going to find too many people, strad, that think our current crop of politicians are doing a good job or have our best interests at heart. i think trump played right into that with his early rhetoric, and when he found people were responding positively to it, he had his "in."

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

Trump wasn't created by a vacuum of ethics. He was created by a party catering to the far extreme of its base.

i think he was created more by a void of candidates who were any different than the same ol same ol.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

What about trump is far right? He just seems like a racist democrat to me

Immigration. And he's more in line with Republicans with how he talks about minorities. That's not to say that there aren't any Democrats that like him too. I was watching one of those "focus groups" on TV a few months ago and one of the guys who was the Democrat said that he's voting for Trump because he's tired of apologizing for being white lol

Trump won because his supporters don't know or care what is the difference between Taliban, IS, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, Likud, and Tamil Tigers, and neither does he. They just don't want them in their neighborhood and he says he'll keep them out.

Trump won because nobody of any political ilk could stomach the thought of another Bush or seeing Christie or Cruz on the tv everyday for the next 4 years. They know Trump would be there regardless so might as well let him be the primary babbling idiot they just ignore anyway.

Trump won because when you can't count your balls and get the same number twice in a row then someone so well versed at stringing together massive streams of words must seem pretty smart.

17 hours ago, Glen said:

Jane you ignorant slut. He exists because of how completely fucked up both parties are. The fact the Democrats can be completely behind a pathological liar,  a career criminal,  someone who will allow herself to be dragged through the mud from her husband's scandals and refuse to dump the guy because of political aspirations,  that is why Trump exists. Because the bar was set so Un fucking believably low,  he is the other side of this coin. 

There is a vacuum of ethics and it is sucking in the worst we can possibly present as our choice of President.