• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

On 7/17/2016 at 8:05 PM, arch stanton said:

Trump won because his supporters don't know or care what is the difference between Taliban, IS, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, Likud, and Tamil Tigers, and neither does he. They just don't want them in their neighborhood and he says he'll keep them out.

Do you? 

I am not voting for Hillary but do believe she is a million times better than Trump.

Also, Bernie was never a Democrat and then used the party to launch his run.  It is no different than the RNC doing everything they could to try to stop Trump.  Only difference is the RNC failed.

Ha, Democrats are so tolerant...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/emails-released-wikileaks-appear-show-dnc-trying-aid-002308788--abc-news-topstories.html

Emails Released by WikiLeaks Appear to Show DNC Trying to Aid Hillary Clinton

Several of the emails released indicate that the officials, including Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, grew increasingly agitated with Clinton's rival, Bernie Sanders, and his campaign as the primary season advanced, in one instance even floating bringing up Sanders' religion to try and minimize his support.

“It might may [sic] no difference, but for KY and WA can we get someone to ask his belief,” Brad Marshall, CFO of DNC, wrote in an email on May 5, 2016. “Does he believe in God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My southern baptist peeps woudl draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

Amy Dacey, CEO of the DNC, subsequently responded “AMEN,” according to the emails.

31 minutes ago, nate said:

I am not voting for Hillary but do believe she is a million times better than Trump.

Also, Bernie was never a Democrat and then used the party to launch his run.  It is no different than the RNC doing everything they could to try to stop Trump.  Only difference is the RNC failed.

Oddly.  I say the other way around for Trump.  He is a million times better than Hillary.  I'm hoping that Johnson is 1,000,001 x better than Hillary.  But in order for me to vote for Hillary, I'd have to have a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence, livestreamed to AW.com as proof. 

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Oddly.  I say the other way around for Trump.  He is a million times better than Hillary.  I'm hoping that Johnson is 1,000,001 x better than Hillary.  But in order for me to vote for Hillary, I'd have to have a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence, livestreamed to AW.com as proof. 

Hillary called. She said that half of your threesome is ready.

hillary-negligee.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jay said:

Ha, Democrats are so tolerant...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/emails-released-wikileaks-appear-show-dnc-trying-aid-002308788--abc-news-topstories.html

Emails Released by WikiLeaks Appear to Show DNC Trying to Aid Hillary Clinton

Several of the emails released indicate that the officials, including Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, grew increasingly agitated with Clinton's rival, Bernie Sanders, and his campaign as the primary season advanced, in one instance even floating bringing up Sanders' religion to try and minimize his support.

“It might may [sic] no difference, but for KY and WA can we get someone to ask his belief,” Brad Marshall, CFO of DNC, wrote in an email on May 5, 2016. “Does he believe in God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My southern baptist peeps woudl draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

Amy Dacey, CEO of the DNC, subsequently responded “AMEN,” according to the emails.

The DNC did a horrible job of staying neutral throughout the primary. Now you have this... contemplating an idea to use religion against Bernie? Lolz, pathetic. That is something the Republican Party does.

The guys who ran the RNC actually did a great job of staying impartial. Couldn't have been easy for them.

2 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

The DNC did a horrible job of staying neutral throughout the primary. Now you have this... contemplating an idea to use religion against Bernie? Lolz, pathetic. That is something the Republican Party does.

The guys who ran the RNC actually did a great job of staying impartial. Couldn't have been easy for them.

Ha, seriously? You really think Democrats are any better when it comes to dirty politics like this? Were you born yesterday?