• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

I think it's safe to say she's also the presumptive president elect. 

Unless you're all ready to pull together and #SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse 

I dunno,  she's slipping in the polls. We could very well be looking at President Trump.

14 hours ago, Glen said:

Bobby Schiffer posted this on FB.  This is far worse than anything Trump has ever said.  It's fucking awful.

https://www.facebook.com/GetCafe/videos/1656224001367153/

Just so damn relatable, natural and comfortable in her own skin.

Edited by Geoff

8 hours ago, Tank said:

trump will get a big boost in the polls this week, which is what happens when the parties hold their conventions. hilary will get a big boost when the dems meet in a few weeks.

Do you think this is still true though?  Back before 24 hour news channels and the immediate distribution of information and opinion (followed by new information and new opinions) on social media, I think parties did see their candidates get big bumps in the polls because it was often the first time people were hearing their pitch.  I can't image anything that Trump or Clinton could possibly say at their conventions that we haven't heard before.  

Honestly, at this point the conventions seem like a hazard.  I think you're more likely to have a moment with a man talking to an empty chair than having anyone say something that significantly moves the needle toward a candidate.  

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.  It's happened once before. 

The Republican party leadership is just full of fucking idiots.  You don't win by going further to the right, and yet the let the Tea Party get them by the balls and force them to the right.  Bush, W, and Reagan were all moderates.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Sometimes I sit back and think and it hits me that we really only have a choice between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.

How seriously bananas is that?

it's f'n ridiculous. 

if you say you're a Clinton supporter, you should be embarrassed.

if you say you're a Trump supporter, you should be embarrassed.

However, CFB begins in 6 weeks with some great matchups scheduled for the opening weekend. Go Bruins. Roll Tide. 

12 minutes ago, nate said:

The Republican party leadership is just full of fucking idiots.  You don't win by going further to the right, and yet the let the Tea Party get them by the balls and force them to the right.  Bush, W, and Reagan were all moderates.

and the dems are led by an incredible brain trust. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

and the dems are led by an incredible brain trust. 

When a winning game plan is, "We only have to be 1 vote better than whichever fuck-nut the GOP throws out," it doesn't take PHD to get the job done."

Edited by Geoff