• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign did not respond to MEE's request for comment at the time of publication. Considering Hillary hasn't given a full press interview in over 7 months, we doubt this will change.

I'm guessing there won't be much transparency the next 4 years.

It would be Hillaryous if Putin spits on the Clintons after paying Billy a half a million to speak in Moscow while his wife was Secretary of State..

1. 2010 -- Russia, $500,000, Renaissance Capital (Russian finance corporation);
  2. 2010 -- United Arab Emirates, $500,000, Novo Nordisk (Danish pharmaceutical company);

3. 2011 -- Nigeria, $700,000, THISDAY (newspaper);

4. 2011 -- Austria, $500,000, Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation (Austrian nongovernmental organization);

5. 2011 -- Netherlands, $600,000, Achmea (Dutch finance corporation);

6. 2011 -- China, $550,000, Huatuo CEO Forum (business conference);

7. 2011 -- United Arab Emirates, $500,000, Abu Dhabi Global Environmental Data Initiative (international environmental information organization);

8. 2011 -- Hong Kong, $750,000, Ericsson (Swedish multinational communications technology company);

9. 2012 -- Nigeria, $700,000, THISDAY (newspaper);

10. 2012 -- Austria, $500,000, Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation (Austrian nongovernmental organization);

11. 2012 -- Italy, $500,000, Technogym (fitness equipment manufacturer).

If her Homebrewer server was hacked and there was indeed security related information, she will have to step down. I'm betting they are sweating hard right now trying to find a way to disclaim anything posted on wiki leaks. It may not be government secrets but more personal secrets that she doesn't want exposed. 

I think the Bern still has a glimmer of hope. 

On 6/10/2016 at 8:13 PM, InsideThePark said:

What is with all these women clamoring for a Clinton/Warren ticket? I get that flower power is important to them but wouldn't they rather win? Doesn't seem very smart to choose a far-left 66 year old first term Senator but what do I know.

On 6/10/2016 at 8:18 PM, nate said:

There is 0% chance Warren is the VP.  It will be a younger white male.

On 6/10/2016 at 8:27 PM, InsideThePark said:

I agree. Hypothetically if she picked Warren that would be an even bigger blunder than McCain choosing Palin.

Clinton considering Warren, not Sanders, for running mate: WSJ

If I'm Warren I wouldn't want the VP slot...she can be much more effective for the issues she is passionate about, and for longer, in the Senate.

My money would be on somebody like Tim Kaine from Virginia, or maybe one of the western politicians out of Montana, someone like Steve Bullock, who has won in very red state.