• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

What? It says right there.

"Clinton posted names of hidden intelligence officials in her e-mail"

In her e-mail, hidden intel guys names, her e-mail is on her server.

What am I missing? I'm "in the industry" too by the way. You guys are delusional if you don't think users skirt security practices on a regular basis.

What your missing is that it doesn't matter if it was her server or not.  If it was classified then it's illegal on any server. You aren't supposed to discuss classified info over email. This is not what everybody has been railing about for the past year. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

What your missing is that it doesn't matter if it was her server or not.  If it was classified then it's illegal on any server. You aren't supposed to discuss classified info over email. This is not what everybody has been railing about for the past year. 

Do you have a source for that?

Hillary to speak at Long Beach City College on Monday, 4 PM in the gym. The three parking lots nearby will be closed all day.

Avoid Carson Street, Clark Ave., and generally the whole area if you're smart.

https://lbpost.com/news/2000008949-hillary-clinton-to-speak-at-long-beach-city-college-monday?utm_source=newsletter_158&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hillary-clinton-to-speak-at-long-beach-city-college-monday

Hillary's frequent outbursts and a willingness to violently confront her husband left Secret Service agents and White House staff on edge, writes Gary Byrne, a Clinton-era Secret Service officer, in his forthcoming book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

Byrne, a veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, said he was posted near the Oval Office during Bill Clinton's presidency, affording the agent a firsthand look at Hillary, who he says is too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become president.

“What I saw in the 1990s sickened me,” Byrne wrote, according to the New York Post, which was offered an advanced copy of the book.

https://www.rt.com/usa/345599-clinton-book-tirades-violent/

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Hillary's frequent outbursts and a willingness to violently confront her husband left Secret Service agents and White House staff on edge, writes Gary Byrne, a Clinton-era Secret Service officer, in his forthcoming book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

Byrne, a veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, said he was posted near the Oval Office during Bill Clinton's presidency, affording the agent a firsthand look at Hillary, who he says is too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become president.

I can't imaging Bill doing something to garner that kind of response.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

“What I saw in the 1990s sickened me,” Byrne wrote, according to the New York Post, which was offered an advanced copy of the book.

https://www.rt.com/usa/345599-clinton-book-tirades-violent/

I wonder how many blinders her supporters can keep putting on? They'll just spin this as Byrne being disgruntled or something. They'll come up with something creative.

1 hour ago, nate said:

AP says she has the delegates to clinch the nomination.

With as much popular support as Bernie has received, I wonder if this will push the dems to get rid of the super delegates for 2020. Bernie supporters certainly can make a convincing case against them.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

With as much popular support as Bernie has received, I wonder if this will push the dems to get rid of the super delegates for 2020. Bernie supporters certainly can make a convincing case against them.

Super delegates = higher ranking DNC members.  Essentially the DNC is all for Hillary.  Only way they could be gone by 2020 is if they have a huge restructure which I doubt happens.

The whole system is bad.  The caucus system is terrible, it penalizes people with jobs and families, and the primary system only works if you don't have people who can choose whoever the fuck they want regardless of the vote.

4 minutes ago, nate said:

Super delegates = higher ranking DNC members.  Essentially the DNC is all for Hillary.  Only way they could be gone by 2020 is if they have a huge restructure which I doubt happens.

The whole system is bad.  The caucus system is terrible, it penalizes people with jobs and families, and the primary system only works if you don't have people who can choose whoever the fuck they want regardless of the vote.

It seems to be a way to stack the deck and keep power in the hands of those who already have it. So the ones who need to change it are the ones who would lie their power, and that just isn't going to happen. It's like hoping congress will pass a law requiring them to take a pay cut AND be required to use Obamacare.

Yeah, they may as well just let the party pick their candidate or just have a 100% primary system and make the top two pres and vp.

Still, Hillary has 300 more pledged delegates than Bernie so it isn't like he is being completely screwed.  Imagine if he had more pledged delegates than her.

14 hours ago, nate said:

AP says she has the delegates to clinch the nomination.

Media wants to ensure this news gets out ahead of the CA primary, hopefully this will keep the Sanders voters at home.

If Bernie somehow wins California tonight, things will get really interesting. He has promised to take this thing all the way to the convention. But my guess is he'll ultimately support Clinton. All the talk now is about "unifying" the party to defeat Trump. The smart people will take charge.

It came out that Obama is going to throw his support behind Clinton this week.  I think that will change things for Bernie.  Even if he wins CA, the margin will be so small it won't influence anything.

I did the math and if Hillary gets half of the pledged delegates from all the states today she will be at ~2150 pledged delegates.  I think there is only one other primary before the convention and it is only 20 delegates or something so no matter what, unless Hillary gets about 75% of the vote today, she can't have the pledged delegates to have the nomination.

The hilarious thing is that Bernie and all the selfish shit he has done over the last couple months when it was clear he couldn't get the nomination has only hurt the Dems in the long run when it comes to the national election.  No surprise though because nobody loves attention more than Bernie.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

It came out that Obama is going to throw his support behind Clinton this week.  I think that will change things for Bernie.  Even if he wins CA, the margin will be so small it won't influence anything.

I did the math and if Hillary gets half of the pledged delegates from all the states today she will be at ~2150 pledged delegates.  I think there is only one other primary before the convention and it is only 20 delegates or something so no matter what, unless Hillary gets about 75% of the vote today, she can't have the pledged delegates to have the nomination.

The hilarious thing is that Bernie and all the selfish shit he has done over the last couple months when it was clear he couldn't get the nomination has only hurt the Dems in the long run when it comes to the national election.  No surprise though because nobody loves attention more than Bernie.

Unless you fall in line and support the group that has highly favored your opponent (when they're supposed to be neutral) you're selfish.

This has been another moment with Nate.