• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

10 hours ago, calscuf said:

Perhaps if conservatives supported Israel more wholeheartedly and blindly without any question, the liberal media would report more favorably on topics that average Americans care about without that LA or NY bias.

To be fair, they don't just support them blindly - they have their reasons. One of them is that God promised Abraham the land, and God is never wrong. The secular argument is laughable, "it was their land 3000 years ago."  Another reason is that they believe that they are God's chosen people. They brought his message despite non believers not accepting it and persecuting them. And then you have the hardcore fundamentalists who think Jesus won't come back unless they are in Israel. This is yet another example why religion should be kept separate from government.

3 hours ago, nate said:

I found a fact check thing about Trump but couldn't find one for Clinton.  We need one to be reminded how fucked we are.

Doesn't she have to have a press conference in order to be fact checked?  It's only been, what ... about 200 days since her last one? 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

13263918_1156302084400425_76262779238170

That was well done.  I need to get a picture of the truck in the neighborhood I saw the other day.  It was completely "Trumped out" and not just a regular pickup but the biggest lift kit on the planet kind. Trump needs to win or the diminished value of his truck will total it alone.  The real confusing part to me was he was parked in front of the house where the lady gives piano lessons.  Trump even has rednecks taking piano lessons now.