• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

22 minutes ago, nate said:

Also apparently Hillary wore a $13k coat from Armani to a speech about inequality.  Bahahaha!  These people running for president couldn't be further away from reality.

Yeah that's gross, but let's give equal time to the GOP: Trump bragging about how much he's worth and criticizing sources who underestimate the amount.

Looks great to lower-income working families who are struggling to keep their heads above water.

18 hours ago, Blarg said:

This is a conflict for me,  I really dislike the Clintons and have no problem with them getting roasted in the media but I still don't believe the members of the presidential detail should ever speak of what went on under their watch.

For sure not classified stuff but we should expect our elected officials to be above bad behavior (just my opinion). I'm not sure why this guy wrote the book or what his motivations are behind this. Maybe he has seen some stuff that makes him sick to think of her leading this country so he's doing what he can to prevent that. Most likely he's just trying to fatten up his wallet.

14 hours ago, nate said:

It came out that Obama is going to throw his support behind Clinton this week.  I think that will change things for Bernie.  Even if he wins CA, the margin will be so small it won't influence anything.

I did the math and if Hillary gets half of the pledged delegates from all the states today she will be at ~2150 pledged delegates.  I think there is only one other primary before the convention and it is only 20 delegates or something so no matter what, unless Hillary gets about 75% of the vote today, she can't have the pledged delegates to have the nomination.

The hilarious thing is that Bernie and all the selfish shit he has done over the last couple months when it was clear he couldn't get the nomination has only hurt the Dems in the long run when it comes to the national election.  No surprise though because nobody loves attention more than Bernie.

Bernie and his supporters stopped reading there.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

In other news

Kamala Harris and Loretta Sanchez will be competing in November for the U.S. Senate seat.

Congratulations

It's ok, it's not like the US Senate gets anything done anyways. They'll probably fit right in. 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

She probably will do less damage in the Senate than as California Attorney General. 

There's no real change here from Boxer to Harris, so it's a push.

It's hard to believe that Californian's are happy with the direction the state is moving in and want keep the same philosophies going

3 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

It's hard to believe that Californian's are happy with the direction the state is moving in and want keep the same philosophies going

It's like the frog placed in a pot of cold water and then the heat is turned on. He doesn't notice that he's being boiled to death because the heat is gradual. At some point the state will implode and then it will be too late for the voters to change course and elect people who don't want to destroy us.