• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

9 hours ago, nate said:

Is anyone surprised that the DNC was against Bernie?  The RNC did the same thing with Trump they just failed.

Just curious, for you and all the other Trump supporters, what do you think about all the fraud he has committed as a business man and the several bankruptcies?  All the flat out lies in his speeches?  Divorces, misogyny, and racism?  That he uses Jesus to get votes?

You ignore the shit he does, you just think Hillary is worse.  I would rather not have a loud mouth fear mongering narcissist as our leader.

I guess that means you don't want to answer my question.

I did answer your question, I don't give a shit about the DNC leak because there was nothing in there that surprised me.

Also, lol @ the people saying that Trump is still married so he must not be a misogynist and he has a black friend so he isn't racist. 

Well, there is this.

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

And of course there is the image from the neo nazi forum that he posted on Twitter.  Even if it isn't directly racist the things he does incite racism.  He constantly is pointing out peoples races.

If that's all you got then you're not convincing me. He was making a case for the fact that many of the illegal immigrants are involved with crime. It's one of the reasons many here in the US want stricter enforcement of our borders. It's pretty simple. 

Illegal immigrants are less likely to break the law because they don't want to get deported. Statistics back that up.

I don't think Trump is a racist but there's no question he uses racism/xenophobic talking points to pander to white nationalists. He's calling his redefined Muslim ban an expansion on what he initially proposed.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Funny how the libs are now crying about the constitution, while they usually argue that it is an obsolete piece of paper written by rich old white men and should be discarded.

Therefore it comes as no surprise that few have more blatant disregard for the constitution than Obama who believes the president should have omnipotent power to dictate as he sees fit.

LOL. Has anyone on this board, or anyone of importance,  ever said the constitution should be discarded? Actual proof, not something you think happened. 

Whatever eases your mind to vote for Trump, eh?

Just now, InsideThePark said:

Illegal immigrants are less likely to break the law because they don't want to get deported. Statistics back that up.

I'm interested in seeing a link for that. Either way, any crime committed by an illegal immigrant should be prevented since they shouldn't be here in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Illegal immigrants are less likely to break the law because they don't want to get deported.

Let's take a closer look at this statement.

1. It's breaking the law to be in the U.S. illegally.

2. They should be deported for being in the U.S. illegally.

3 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I'm interested in seeing a link for that. Either way, any crime committed by an illegal immigrant should be prevented since they shouldn't be here in the first place. 

I don't expect you to cozy up to illegals after seeing these but it is a myth that they commit more crimes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

This is the Hillary is a cunt  thread,  not the Trump is a cunt thread so let's stay focused and quit the deflection,  Nate in particular. 

The corruption in the Democratic leadership isn't being swept under the carpet as much as you libs want it to be. The entire Clinton campaign us based on lies,  bullying,  backstabbing,  payoffs  and media manipulation. It is corrupt from the Democratic National Party right down to its candidate. 

Quit with the look over there and stay on topic. Your candidate and the cunts running the party are criminals,  just admit it already. 

4 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Those didn't prove your point though. I'm talking about illegal immigrants. Show me a stat that shows they commit less crimes. 

19 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Those didn't prove your point though. I'm talking about illegal immigrants. Show me a stat that shows they commit less crimes. 

Point taken. There is nothing objective that one can point to because obviously they're undocumented. Makes sense though that they would want to stay under the radar.

I would suspect that it is still a small percentage of illegals that commit crimes for many of the same reasons.

You all know my policy on immigration.  Shut it all down for at least ten years, and post our military at the borders in 1/4 mile increments with orders to shoot anything that moves.

9 minutes ago, nate said:

I would suspect that it is still a small percentage of illegals that commit crimes for many of the same reasons.

You all know my policy on immigration.  Shut it all down for at least ten years, and post our military at the borders in 1/4 mile increments with orders to shoot anything that moves.

I'm actually OK with using our military in this fashion. 

I could be wrong but I'll go out on a limb and say that the ones who want the military to patrol the borders and shoot people trying to come over here to landscape golf courses and clean hotel rooms have never served in the military. That's not why people join and if you gave me a shoot to kill order against unarmed non-combatants I'd tell you to stick the rifle where the sun don't shine.

24 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I'm actually OK with using our military in this fashion. 

It's what they are for.

Edit: We shouldn't even have a border patrol. It should be the military protecting our borders.