• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

You're trying to get me to waste a half-hour searching the internet to find out what you're talking about.

Not gonna take the bait. Rather look at box scores right now.

You'd have an easier time finding Jimmy Hoffa's body than finding out what she said in her press conference. 

8 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Maybe, but a lot of us just want to be left alone and tax exempt status gives a way in for the government to meddle.

I would assume most Christians wants to have their cake and eat it too (ie. want to be left alone and keep their tax exempt status). The second a politician would bring up taxing churches they are labeled as an attacker on religion.

22 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

You're trying to get me to waste a half-hour searching the internet to find out what you're talking about.

Not gonna take the bait. Rather look at box scores right now.

By no coincidence, Hillary would also rather look at box scores too.

18 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

I would assume most Christians wants to have their cake and eat it too (ie. want to be left alone and keep their tax exempt status). The second a politician would bring up taxing churches they are labeled as an attacker on religion.

If it was brought up just for churches, temples and/or mosques (as opposed to all non-profits) ... then yes.  

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

If it was brought up just for churches, temples and/or mosques (as opposed to all non-profits) ... then yes.  

That's actually a fair point that I hadn't considered before. Food for thought...

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Nothing from the Hillary fire supporters about how she said that Comey said her answers were truthful, and what she said was consistent with what she had told the American people?

She has made it on my ignore list

3 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

Do you guys ever get tired of reading super biased political websites?

Anyway this is a non story, the US has done this for centuries.

As for her saying that she didn't lie in her depo... I don't get why she would do that.  It probably would be getting more press if Trump didn't out dumb her.  100 more days guys...

47 minutes ago, nate said:

As for her saying that she didn't lie in her depo... I don't get why she would do that.  It probably would be getting more press if Trump didn't out dumb her.  100 more days guys...

Why do you think Hillary hasn't held a press conference in like a year? 

2 hours ago, nate said:

It's getting tough to find any sites that aren't biased.