• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

19 hours ago, red321 said:

I'll speak slow, since you seem to be struggling with it...she already has the position she's best suited for and feels she can have the most lasting impact. She's a Senator in Massachusetts...a position she can have for life if she wants it, and she is one of the most powerful Democrats in Congress. I think she'll have a lot more fun tormenting folks like yourself for two more terms in the Senate than a go round in the Clinton administration.

It doesn't fucking matter what position she is best suited for, it is about what she wants power wise and being a junior senator is about as powerless as you get. Hillary wasn't suited for being Secretary of State but that didn't stop Obama for giving her that position for backing out nicely and throwing him support after her failed attempt at the presidency 8 years ago. Warren is in line for that kind of position and can always go back to Congress afterwards.

Now that was a lot of words but maybe if you read it over four or five times you will catch on or just continue being obtuse, or as we refer to it, a Clinton supporter.

44 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

If this election couldn't get any better.

Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

Why are they investigating this? Even if they have overwhelming evidence of criminal activity nothing will be done. Maybe they put it on a low level employee or intern. Last time I checked, laws do not apply to the Clintons

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

It doesn't fucking matter what position she is best suited for, it is about what she wants power wise and being a junior senator is about as powerless as you get. Hillary wasn't suited for being Secretary of State but that didn't stop Obama for giving her that position for backing out nicely and throwing him support after her failed attempt at the presidency 8 years ago. Warren is in line for that kind of position and can always go back to Congress afterwards.

Now that was a lot of words but maybe if you read it over four or five times you will catch on or just continue being obtuse, or as we refer to it, a Clinton supporter.

psst...she's the senior Senator from Massachusetts and holds a key position on the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee which allows her to focus on consumer protection, her key issue. I must say...it's amusing to see the ramblings and tinfoil conspiracies of a bitter grumpalumpakus who gets his news from the fever swamps of the right wing.

On 8/2/2016 at 6:26 AM, nate said:

Both are lying pieces of shit.  Only one of them is being a complete dick to an entire religion and more importantly American parents of an American captain that was slain while fighting for his country.

how do you feel about lying directly to the the families of Americans slain while fighting for their country? If that wasn't bad enough, how about following up on that lie by repeating it to the American public?

43 minutes ago, Lou said:

how do you feel about lying directly to the the families of Americans slain while fighting for their country? If that wasn't bad enough, how about following up on that lie by repeating it to the American public?

Did she insult them like Trump did? 

Why are you trying to defend Trump?

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Well, she did want to give weapons to the enemy that killed their son, so there is that trump card.

Lol. "Want to." And Trump, by any indication you gather from his speeches, would be a disaster at foreign policy.  But yeah, Hillary wanted to.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

are his lies worse or better than her lies?

I already answered his question anyway.  I feel the same about her lieing to the parents of the Benghazi soldiers as I do about the other thousands of lies that have been told to parents of slain soldiers.  It sucks, it happens, I am not a diplomat or a defense expert so I accept that it has to happen.

You are naive if you don't think it has been done by every SoS in history thousands of times.

And his lies incite violence, fear and racism.  Yes I think they are much worse.  They also have us being the laughing stock of the world because we would consider such a moron to be our leader

nate, nowhere did i make any assumptions about the truthfulness of other SoS's, so it's not really necessary to call me out on something like any naivete' you may think i have.

generally speaking, i'm appalled as a citizen that there is so much dishonesty and lying that goes on by both candidates, and that we have to factor into our vote either who is better at it, or at least whose lies are least damaging. i don't feel like we should tolerate any of it from any of them, and that it's far beyond time to take them to task for it.