• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

She still wears some of the ugliest $13k designer clothes in the world. This coat  probably came with matching pot holders and a dish rag. I swear you can buy identical seat covers for your Volvo PV544 sedan in the JC Whitney catalogue.

hillary_clinton.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

It looks more like the dog bed I got for $39.99 at Costco. 

I think if the Dems wanted to win they could have put Biden on a bar stool with a blank stare, instead we have wtf 101 going on. 

Hillary needs to tout the good things her foundation does as red listed or else you need foundation repair and that isn't a good thing. 

8 hours ago, nate said:

To me, the problem is not that they got access to her.  The problem is that she was Sec of State.  If it happened while she was out of office then who cares, that shit happens, money buys you an audience always.  It should never when it comes to politics, especially Sec of State.

it's the whole idea of buying influence. there shouldn't even be the hint of something like this.

17 hours ago, Blarg said:

She still wears some of the ugliest $13k designer clothes in the world. This coat  probably came with matching pot holders and a dish rag. I swear you can buy identical seat covers for your Volvo PV544 sedan in the JC Whitney catalogue.

hillary_clinton.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Don't know what you're talking about. I was at Home Depot yesterday and the guy there told me indoor/outdoor carpet is in for 2016. 

There is a tremendous conflict of interest when people with the power to influence global events, including whether a human being lives or dies, a village is destroyed or remains, a regime receives weaponry support or opposition takes money for "philanthropic" reasons.

The Clintons are liars. They've made decisions leading to the deaths of countless human beings. They clearly covet power, for whatever reason. 

Im glad they helped an African girl. I'm glad their are those who benefit from the Clinton foundation. I'm not surprised they'd defend it. 

To me this is a case where suspicion alone = guilt. Any reasonable person would at the very least suspect they're selling influence regardless of how tight the ship appears to be run. 

This is is a pretty good video from democracy now. 

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/16554

It would take something absolutely massive for Assange to release in order for it to actually make a difference. The media will try to bury it and Clinton will just ignore it and ride it out. 

Honestly the only thing that Assange can release that would truly damage her would be her calling Obama the hard R in a email or her directly ordering a killing in a email. But I don't think that's the case because theres no way Assange holds on to something like that.

itll probably just be more DNC emails and the cheating we all already know that goes on with her and her foundation. Which will blow over after 48 hours. But it will be a fun waiting game 

See, I don't think the media would bury it at all.  Ultimately, they are only interested in $$$$$$$.  Things are starting to get really lopsided in this race.  So look for them to fan the flames on any Clinton crap that comes out.  That will drive a tighter race.  A tighter race will drive more interested.  More interest will drive more eyes and ears.