• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Reports yesterday said she used and then destroyed 13 blackberries, taking a hammer to them.

you don't destroy something that viciously unless you have something to hide or you're Tom Brady.

Maybe they were Bill's and had too many dick pics on them.

Has he been proven to be guilty?  Let me know when he is. Although he is guilty of many things already.

However, and this is what is important, if what he has to share is true, then does it really matter who the messenger is?

You are a pretty rational guy, I cannot believe it is your stance that truth depends on the messenger.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Has he been proven to be guilty?  Let me know when he is. Although he is guilty of many things already.

However, and this is what is important, if what he has to share is true, then does it really matter who the messenger is?

You are a pretty rational guy, I cannot believe it is your stance that truth depends on the messenger.

You forget that he is leaking national security data, social security numbers, credit card numbers and other things.

If he were in the US he would be arrested, not for the national security information but the other two.

You can go ahead and continue to ignore that though.

Oh yeah, and he is doing it to influence an election.