• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

I really do wonder about the people running her campaign.  People speculating for weeks about her health. But instead of staying ahead of the story and actually garnering perhaps some sympathy from voters she decides to cover up until she has to come clean after fainting. It's stuff like this that has to be infuriating for her supporters. 

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I really do wonder about the people running her campaign.  People speculating for weeks about her health. But instead of staying ahead of the story and actually garnering perhaps some sympathy from voters she decides to cover up until she has to come clean after fainting. It's stuff like this that has to be infuriating for her supporters. 

I almost feel bad for all of those mouth breathers. 

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Non-stop coughing. Green stuff coming up. Fainting.  Sounds like pneumonia. It doesn't exclude her from other conditions but those symptoms certainly fit. 

I don't know, man. Why is she always covering things up? She was diagnosed on Friday, but her campaign said she was resting fine at home from her coughing fit. Why didn't they just say she has pneumonia? She actually went to the 9/11 ceremony with pneumonia––that's just insane.

Even if she does have pneumonia, why did they have to lie countless times before finally admitting to it?

If they can't even be honest about fucking pneumonia, then there is no way anyone should believe a single word from Hillary and her admin.

Benghazi? Emails? Clinton Foundation?.... bruh you trying to fucking cover up pneumonia lol

So what would happen if Hillary dropped dead?  I mean election wise? 

Do the Democrats get to nominate someone else?  Especially 2 month left, I would think all the pamphlets and stuff are printed (I hear the California information piece is over 200 pages long).  Do you postpone the election?  Does the election go on with the VP becoming president as succession if she still wins? 

I love the obviously staged kid running up to her outside chelsea's place. But here's classic Hillary.

She can't even fake it right. It's a staged photo-op sure, but the second the cameras flash, boom, she turns and walks away. It's the cold "I'm done with you kid."

Doesn't even pretend to have an interest in the little girl or say good bye or anything a normal person would do.

And why is she hugging a kid anyways when they just said she has pneumonia?

4 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

This video is pretty alarming. What's up with her being unable to move and/or speak during her speech? Then mindlessly repeating what was just said to her after being shaken out of her trance.

I flipped through the video and it is laughable. Her unable to move/speak? There's a group of 20 people who are there to disrupt her speech within spitting distance, so she paused. She is quickly surrounded by security. Characterizing her next words as mindless repeating is either someone wanting to see something that isn't there or someone with a lesser mind. 

The video starts off with a photo of her using a stool to get into a full-size SUV. Proof! 

I'm sure she isn't 100%. She is almost 70, after all. If I had her schedule I'd probably pass out and have a few questionable moments. 

JC

10 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Even if she does have pneumonia, why did they have to lie countless times before finally admitting to it?

If they can't even be honest about fucking pneumonia, then there is no way anyone should believe a single word from Hillary and her admin.

Benghazi? Emails? Clinton Foundation?.... bruh you trying to fucking cover up pneumonia lol

You must be new to presidential elections.  They covered it up for the same reason that Trump wont release his medical records.  Anything that can be scrutinized or spun by the media is bad.

Seriously having a cold can change an entire election, imagine pneumonia.