• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hilary or Trump?

Hilary or Trump?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote for either, who would it be?

If you had to vote for one, which one would it be. 

What's weird is, I know some of my republicans family/friends that hate Trump so much that they said they would rather vote for Clinton. 

I also work with two democrats that voted for Obama, but hate Clinton so much that they're NOT going to vote for her, which pretty much means they're voting for Trump.

I have lost my confidence in the voting process;  I know, surprise!   There is past evidence of vote tampering in at least the key states and the media drags the politically less educated voters by the nose using saturation coverage of the candidates in the news that the PTB  want selected.   I prefer a "write in";  I simply cannot vote for  the "evil of two lessers".  Until candidates acquire the balls to challenge the Banking establishments that are the majority stockholders in the Federal Reserve, nothing will change.  Unfortunately, IMO, it has been set up perfectly for Hillary will win.

Edited by acro2008

won't vote for hilary under any circumstances.

would love for the libertarians to get their crap together and make hay while the sun shines. they'll never have a better opportunity.

Hmm..I hear you, and as I said above I'd vote for Gary Johnson over Hillary Clinton, if only because it would probably mean less murder. But I think a lot of libertarians and independents are actually into Trump.

Now if it were Hillary vs. Cruz or Rubio, then a libertarian candidate might actually make some noise.