• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hilary or Trump?

Hilary or Trump?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote for either, who would it be?

Just watch this...it's totally worth it...

Made me laugh a few times and I will never vote for Trump but that is full of inaccuracies, out of context facts and business ignorance. This dweeb hopes to gawd that he gets the attention of Trump to get more eyeballs to his underwhelming show.

I'm no huge Trump fan but I like that things are being shaken up. I'm no big fan of the Republicans either. The best thing they have going for them is they're not Democrats.

People say they're tired of the same old thing but when something different comes along they become frightened.

Maybe what we have here is the beginning of a third party. Granted Trump isn't the ideal third party candidate but he's staking out ground somewhere between the GOP and the Dems.

All the candidates have their plusses and minuses, it's a matter of deciding which one you can live with. We hear that there are Repubs who say they won't vote for Trump. Likewise we hear that there are Dems who hate Hillary. It will be interesting to see where these votes go.

Made me laugh a few times and I will never vote for Trump but that is full of inaccuracies, out of context facts and business ignorance. This dweeb hopes to gawd that he gets the attention of Trump to get more eyeballs to his underwhelming show.

Pretty much how I felt about it. I thought it was great but it is strewn with butt hurt.

I'm no huge Trump fan but I like that things are being shaken up. I'm no big fan of the Republicans either. The best thing they have going for them is they're not Democrats.

This is where I'm at in regards to Trump.  I don't think he's the answer but I like the fact that he's not a life long politician and says what he wants.  In some ways those are both pros and cons but in the end it's interesting seeing someone come along most (myself included) thought would fizzle out before someone else got the nod.  Instead he played his game and has his opponents on the R side trying to do the same which results in them looking like idiots while he gains more support.

you mean Clinton has behaved like a politician in her career !!?! She's the most qualified, and probably the most moderate thus likely the least destructive.  I'd vote for her vs. any of the people running (have run) in this election.  I don't care about liking her, she'll probably not damage my life.  Can't really say the same with as much confidence about the others.

Edited by UndertheHalo

you mean Clinton has behaved like a politician in her career !!?! She's the most qualified, and probably the most moderate thus likely the least destructive.  I'd vote for her vs. any of the people running (have run) in this election.  I don't care about liking her, she'll probably not damage my life.  Can't really say the same with as much confidence about the others.

I'm surprised you feel this way since she will certainly keep blowing people up in the middle-east.  

I'm surprised you feel this way since she will certainly keep blowing people up in the middle-east.  

Yep.  Bill Kristol is even saying he'll support Hillary over Trump.  That should speak volumes.

To me, this is more frightening than some ex-Klan bigot supporting Trump.

Edited by the dude abides

Yep.  Bill Kristol is even saying he'll support Hillary over Trump.  That should speak volumes.

To me, this is more frightening than some ex-Klan bigot supporting Trump.

Bill Kristol knows that if Trump wins the nomination, him and his ilk will have lost control of the republican party. He's in panic mode.

well, i don't entirely form my political outlook around middle east.  Even though I am interested by it.  its not my main thing when i'm voting.

Also, I don't really care about bombing the ISIS maniacs.  Clinton will likely maintain the agreement with Iran which, I think in terms of preserving American lives is a critically important foreign policy decision.  Probably the biggest one in terms of the middle east.  I dont really know what can be done about the Saudi/Iran feud.  Thats the primary source of the blood letting in the region.  I think that the region is massively, massively troubled by deep sectarian issues.  There probably is not a lot that we can do to make it better.  We just don't have the leverage in the region to influence Iran or really even Saudi in that conflict.  They will fight it out, via proxy for now anyway.  As far as Israel and Palestine.  Nothing is changing there until Netanyahou goes....just as a baseline.  The Palestinians have even more issues probably.  Abbas is likely going to be out of the picture during the next 4 years.  There is already internal jockeying to position for a power grab.  Its very difficult to see who emerges from that.  In any case, if there is a hope for some kind of settlement Clinton has plenty of experience dealing with both sides.  She IMO probably has better shot at brokering a deal then basically any of the other candidates just based on that.

Edited by UndertheHalo