• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justice Antonin Scalia

Tank

He is going to nominate someone, they will reject.  He'll nominate someone else, they will reject again.  Finally when everyone is on vacation Obama will just appoint someone and everyone will get mad about it.  But that is how things are done now.

If Bar appoints some lib **** to the court before the election will that not keep a bunch of "have to vote dem because of the Supreme Court nom process" folks at the hookah bar on election night?

Dems might wanna think strategy here

If Bar appoints some lib **** to the court before the election will that not keep a bunch of "have to vote dem because of the Supreme Court nom process" folks at the hookah bar on election night?

Dems might wanna think strategy here

I've never been to a hookah bar.

Scalia and his wife had been married 55 years. They had 9 kids and 30 grandkids.

I was at the gym when the news broke, and on Fox News one of the first things they said was something to the effect of "let's remember he was the father of nine children and had some 35 grandchildren."  

As if his fertility was a primary reason to celebrate him.  They must love the welfare queens who keep pumping out babies.

I was at the gym when the news broke, and on Fox News one of the first things they said was something to the effect of "let's remember he was the father of nine children and had some 35 grandchildren."

As if his fertility was a primary reason to celebrate him. They must love the welfare queens who keep pumping out babies.

Isn't it possible they were just pointing out that there are lots of family members mourning his death?

glen, the cherry flavored hookah will enlighten you. you'll become as wise and constitutionally knowledgeable as the rest of us.

holy crap, that sounded like something kurt would've typed.

Tank I actually find that to be an honor.  Most of my hookah flavors say something like starbuzz or head rush on the can. I have had some bad reactions when I mix them though.