• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank You Erick Aybar

Stradling

A gold glove winner and an All Star for the Angels who represented the game well with heart and hustle.  Going to miss seeing him, Pujols and Trout cracking each other up.

For some reason, this hurts more than the Howie trade.  :(

Good Luck Erick....someday when you come back to Angels Stadium, you will get a hero's welcome for sure!!!

Played an awesome CF when he first came up, took horrible routes to the ball, but would make it up with insane speed.  My number one choice to be on 1st in the 9th inning.

Simmons I have to watch to see how good he is.  But watching Aybar throw out a runner from the hole was amazing!

good guy, good player, and definitely a really good Angel. Definitely something of a fixture for us for all these years.  He drove me nuts sometimes, but I was always glad he was on our squad at the end of the day.  I have no doubt the clubhouse will miss him.  Best of luck in Atlanta Aybar, you'll always be an Angel !!!

Edited by UndertheHalo

It sucks. Its a business, same as when guys walk for free agency. But for guys who get traded, im sure they all know it could happen anytime, but when you pack your bags for the winter, and all of the sudden you may never see that satdium again. Never work with guys youre probably really close with, never go to the same places you went to when you went to work for several years. Especially guys like him, who have been with the team for more than a decade

Its just business, but thats gotta suck