• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank You Erick Aybar

Stradling

My wife and I will miss Erick Aybar tremendously this upcoming season. Back on April 21st 2010 I took my wife out on our first date to an Angels game vs the Tigers. She isn't from so cal so it was her first time at the big A. It was Aybar bobblehead night. I went the whole nine yards to impress her, 2nd row seats behind the Angels dugout, got her an Angels shirt and hat so she would fit in, and bought her copious amounts of beer. Needless to say we started dating. After we got engaged in 2012 the date for our wedding was coincidentally April 21st 2013. Two days before our wedding the whole wedding party went to see the Angels play, oddly enough against the Tigers once again. It was Torii's first game back and we gave him a standing ovation. On November 10th of this year our first baby was born, a beautiful daughter named Hannah. To decorate the room I brought the bobblehead, hoping it would relax my wife and make her laugh. It did. After we came home from the hospital I learned that he had been traded. Erick Aybar and I have never met but he has been a big part of our relationship. We sort of adopted him as our guy during the last 5 years. He was there for our first date and the birth of our first child. I will miss his smile and the way he seemed to always enjoy being out on the diamond and acting like a kid at times. Good luck in Atlanta Erick, you've had an impact on the two (now three!) of us we won't soon forget.