• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fight at Dodger Stadium

m0nkey

Suspect 1 was described as a white man between 25 to 30 years of age, medium height and weight, with light-colored hair. Suspect 2 was described as a white woman between the ages of 40 to 50, about 5 feet 3 inches tall, with blond hair

Well this is a change of pace.

So basically we have some dopey guy who probably still lives with his Mom, and she takes her little boy to Dodger games so he can show off what a big guy he is.  Or we have another type of dopey guy who has an older woman girlfriend because he can't attract someone his own age, and he likes to show off to her so she thinks he's big and strong and wonderfully attractive.

I thought this place was supposed to have beefed up security after McCourt left the fold?  Can we refuse to play these guys in Los Angeles next year?

The thing that I find remarkable about Dodger stadium (aside from it being a shit hole on a hill surrounded by residential favela like shit holes with terrible access)  is what I swear is the culture among many Dodger fans thats its cool to antagonize someone wearing a different teams hat relentlessly until an fight is inevitable.  Many of these scum bags seek it out.  I actually once watched a Dodger fan grab off another dudes hat and throw it, of course prompting a fight.  Ive seen not dissimilar things multiple times there.  Im not saying its a majority of the fans there, but there is absolutely an element there engaged in those types of things commonly.  The Dodgers know it, and they don't do anything.  Unless an LAPD officer is around ive seen it all over the stadium.  Ive seen fights at the big A but its usually just 2 drunk dipshits.  I cant stand the ****ing Dodgers and their "rep LA" bullshit.  Its not even about baseball, its just infested with gang bangers wanting to start trouble.

Actually dodger stadium is a heck of a lot better than our shithole. (After their renovations)

Yeah getting there blows but the stadium itself blows ours away.

It's not even close

blows away ? because they have a couple of nice screens in the outfield ?  The place is just as old, and filthy.  I'll grant you they have better viewing angles in the upper decks, particularly down the line but generally its a piece of shit.  Thats with out even considering the nightmare to get in and out and all their wonderful patrons.  I go out there once or twice every couple of years with friends, but if I never go to Dodger stadium again, I am totally good.

Edited by UndertheHalo

The thing that I find remarkable about Dodger stadium (aside from it being a shit hole on a hill surrounded by residential favela like shit holes with terrible access)  is what I swear is the culture among many Dodger fans thats its cool to antagonize someone wearing a different teams hat relentlessly until an fight is inevitable.  Many of these scum bags seek it out.  I actually once watched a Dodger fan grab off another dudes hat and throw it, of course prompting a fight.  Ive seen not dissimilar things multiple times there.  Im not saying its a majority of the fans there, but there is absolutely an element there engaged in those types of things commonly.  The Dodgers know it, and they don't do anything.  Unless an LAPD officer is around ive seen it all over the stadium.  Ive seen fights at the big A but its usually just 2 drunk dipshits.  I cant stand the ****ing Dodgers and their "rep LA" bullshit.  Its not even about baseball, its just infested with gang bangers wanting to start trouble.

That's actually why I stopped going to Dodgers Stadium. I used to attend games there periodically if I liked the opposing team (Angels, etc.) but the way people acted there made that completely unpleasant and scary. I never wore my Angels team colors because I thought I'd be shanked. I remember being on a Dodgers Express bus when a bunch of their fans started loudly shouting that anyone who wasn't on the Dodgers's side shouldn't be on the bus.

Final straw was a situation I honestly thought was going to turn into a Brian Stowe-type beating. Guy walked to his seat wearing an opposing team's jersey and the entire section went after him.,..open threats, getting in his face, I think someone even threw something at him. Security did absolutely nothing. It went on for minutes. I wrote an email to the Dodgers about it afterward; they didn't even bother responding.

Months later, I got a telemarketing call from the Dodgers and I cited that incident, and the lack of attention paid to safety and security, as specific reasons why I will never set foot in their stadium again. The guy started stammering "um, well, we can't control the fans..." BS. No responsibility taken for it at all. Not even "well, here's what we're doing to improve security for all fans..."

The fans at that stadium, regardless of ethnic background, feel free to act like animals and the stadium's management is complicit in it.

Edited by AngelsSurfer

blows away ? because they have a couple of nice screens in the outfield ?  The place is just as old, and filthy.  I'll grant you they have better viewing angles in the upper decks, particularly down the line but generally its a piece of shit.  Thats with out even considering the nightmare to get in and out and all their wonderful patrons.  I go out there once or twice every couple of years with friends, but if I never go to Dodger stadium again, I am totally good.

Agree with this completely. The way one has take specific gates for specific sections, and the fact that there's no real way to walk freely around the stadium are complete nonsense.

Agree with this completely. The way one has take specific gates for specific sections, and the fact that there's no real way to walk freely around the stadium are complete nonsense.

Agreed. I like the skyline view, and dont think its "as bad" as we as dodger haters make it out to be. But its still not a great stadium. The field is nice, but walking around it blows.

If they make it to the LCS, it will be interesting to see what happens. Cubs fans will show up in huge numbers and will be loud and won't back down.

The Dodger fans who would gang up on a single opposing fan will likely be little bitches when faced with large groups of Cubs fans. Well until the later innings when their 5'6 frames are filled to the brim with modelo especial and they've discovered balls they didn't have earlier in the game.

I could see all hell breaking lose. I kinda want to throw on my Cubs hat and go.

god protect you man.  The Doyers management wont.

I think the bigger headline would be "No Fight at Dodgers' Stadium". However, I think there would have to be no Dodgers' game that day to happen.

Still remember being dragged to that hell hole when I was about 9 and seeing my first live fight when two guys in line for beer suddenly went at it about 10 feet from me. I remember thinking two things at the time: First, that real fights look nothing like they do in the movies. Second, I don't ever want do that.

I'm 56...used to go to Dodgers/Reds games and just watch the LF Pavilion brawls....drunk...mean ass brawls. When you're 17...that sh!t seems cool.

But it's different now...VERY DIFFERENT. The Dodgers are LA's team...and when in LA...you've got some pretty effed up people. And I mean EFFED UP. And Bandwagoneers.

They wouldn't know Wes Parker from Wes Welker.

Maury Wills from Maury Povich

Steve Yeager from Chuck Yeager

Dusty Baker from Dusty Bottoms

They're sh!t...and they think because you wear other teams gear...they have the right to fvck with you. REALLY? And when you call them on it...they get all pissed and offended and aggressive.

Yet...when they enter the Big A...they think they own the joint. Try to punk up Angels fans in their own crib. 

Stupid Blue fans...Hope the Mets beat your ass Thursday....and good.